aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Scanlator's Day

1. shigrl
    shigrl
    @ DP,

You are correct. We were running around trying to pick up the pieces and seeing what had been done and who had what parts. So we were still in the research stage. You were the only one with a complete list and so it took us a while to see find out even a little of the material you have listed here.

Darkness and I were going to exchange the judging of the writing this week before you came back. I will resend you mine, but it isn't in the usual format of 1-2-3 or whatever. I can change to whatever format you want.

I will get the interviews from Loveless_ar for editing. Should I return it to you or to Loveless_ar?

I gave you back cabbit_girls' points so you can motivate people to get more work done. If there is something specific, such as the thank you messages or something else that is not getting done, then maybe we can write or create them.

College started this week and classes tomorrow, so I will be busy (I am actually stealing time from doing stuff now) but I will check the forum each day.
  2. Jade Phoenix
    Jade Phoenix
    Alright, I have messaged the artwork judges and loveless_ar about this already. I'm waiting for their reply. The artworks are all properly named and saved in a folder, so that won't be a problem. Other than that, I still have the mag layout which I'd made ( and changed ), so I could do a li'l tweaking here and there, and upload the complete thing in a day. Also, I think the anime fansubber is actually named ' Henna ' but goes by the name of ' suzume ' here. Not sure about this, but this is what schetenei told me before. And really, that's a very good idea to just let people offer up for jobs rather than us running around. I think I'll do the same once the artwork results are in to get the designers. People didn't respond quite positively before so I don't wanna chase in the dark again.
  3. darkparagon
    darkparagon
    Ok, we are agreed with advertising for the different parts, great! I will do that later, in respect to the articles still needed, Jade can do it for the art work (babysitting now, so do not have the time to do it right away XD)...As for the layout, I loved that layout, so I say we should keep it!

Shigrl is going to PM loveless for the interviews, then edit them, and then could you send them to me, Jade and darnkness, so we all have a copy to look over.

I will send a PM to sunzume, asking if she wants to be interviewed.

-------
    Edit: I gave darkness 15,000 points, with interest that should be enough to cover the over all winner prizes for the random dribble contest, whe they can give the point out on the day (If not enough I can give more)! ...Winners will only be told on the day, and the information will be found in the MAG not posted in the treads! So more people will download the mag!
  4. darkparagon
    darkparagon
    Jade do you still have the introduction to the scanlators lore, I now have all the aarin scanlators profiles, just not the newer introduction thay muka wrote! If you do, could you forward it to me, and also shigrl to read over (if she is willing)
  5. Jade Phoenix
    Jade Phoenix
    I'll check and get back to you asap.

Edit : PMed you about it.
  6. darkparagon
    darkparagon
    Ok, it is fine, I had most of it saved anyway!
  7. hayley_beth24
    hayley_beth24
    Hello everyone. I'm here to help where I'm needed. :3 I know I am stepping in during the middle of everything but use me as you need to.
  8. darkparagon
    darkparagon
    Are you kidding, we need all the help we can get right now! What are you good at??

LOVELESS_AR!!!! YOUR BACK
  9. hayley_beth24
    hayley_beth24
    I am good at...being all around awesome? I kid I kid. (humor isn't a strong point )
    I can organize, write, edit, graphic design, basic web coding...but what do you need help in? If I don't know how to do something I will find out how and learn.
  10. darkparagon
    darkparagon
    That great, I will have something for you, to do by tomorrow, trust me! But right now, I'm giving it a brake, been tring to get different things for it sorted, for the past eight hours now! I need a rest! It is starting to fry my brain
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast