aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Scanlator's Day

1. hayley_beth24
    hayley_beth24
    oh darling! Don't fry your brain!! *hug*
    PM me tomorrow and after work (or maybe at work) I can start on it!
  2. shigrl
    shigrl
    @ Darkparagon:

You have the two items you asked me to proof back. I will put anything else in the same project folder on Savefile, so anyone can review them.

@ loveless:

If I sent you more than 1 PM, sorry. College has started and I am doing 20 things at once. I did not remember if I sent you one the day before, So I sent one today as well.

@ Darkness:

Thanks for the replies. Let me know also if you need anything else.
  3. darkparagon
    darkparagon
    *looks at last few posts*

I have just noticed that shigrl is doing a lot here! Why don't we all say what we are doing, so we can share the work out equally, plus I have no clue what some of you are doing such as darkness. I do not want to be doing something, which some else is doing! .... Edit: Shigrl, you have been doing so much of late, take at lest three days off, of not EVEN thinking about the day! I catch you, doing some thing, there will be hell to pay! .... My fault as well, for trowing endless amounts of things at you! Don't worry, I do not need things back the next day, as you keep pushing yourself to do!

I will to later make a folder to put everything in!

We need alot more commication, and sharing of things this time to provent the loss of things again! Fair enough, most of it was lost because I left the forum, but we should learn from those mistakes!

-----

Right as for me!

I've got the lore almost sorted

Viewer recommendations, I started a tread yesterday asking for some, and all slots have been filled - anime one complete, games one complete. The DramaCD one is going to be a bit longer then the rest as the person seems to want to include the anime which it is based on into it. Just the manga one to do.
    ---------
    I, have the indept review for the anime poll winner, and most of the manga poll winner. The person just needs to add, a bit about the charatures.
    ---------
    I have forward all the writers (storys) entrys to judges, to see if they still wish to judge them. If not I have already read them, and have a winner in mind.
    ----------
    I'm waiting for a replay about the drama translation
    --------
    I do not think the people doing the nit-wits scanlations, or still going to do it, so I will complete that, as it was already started.
    --------
    I send the thank you messages, from different forum memebers to Jade who will hopefully make them look all pretty
    -------
    I've asked darkness to do an introduction, but that is because I was unsure if they where doing anything, at this moment in time.
    ----
    Ok, I think that is it, anyway, I have to rush, got to go to work!

---
    hayley_beth24 I know it is a totally shit job to start off with, and you do not have to do it, you can just say no! Would you be willing to write a small introduction to anime??....If yes, I will PM you some details. If not, I can find something better for you to do!

------

Edit: To provent "so called confusion" about deadlines, the deadline for ALL articles to be in, and ready to review is now the 11th sep!
  4. Jade Phoenix
    Jade Phoenix
    Meh, I just realised I had deleted all my PMs and have lost all previous information. Dark, could you post the list of the people being interviewed again? I even had all their descriptions, but I guess I'm not going to bother them with the same thing all over again.

Okay, as a list of what I'm doing at the moment :
    Putting up the layout together again - I lost quite a bit of it when we ceased working, so I'm making it again.
    Gonna make a thread for character design for the interviewer and interviewed people. And collecting descriptions again. xD
    Already contacted the artwork judges; one has replied, waiting for the other replies before I mail the folder to them.

That's it for now. Not much of a workload compared to others here. Anybody need a hand? ^^

Edit : Dark, I still have the games which you had mailed me before. Thought I'd let you know in case you don't have them anymore.
  5. hayley_beth24
    hayley_beth24
    @ darkparagon
    An introduction to anime in general? Sure thing. I don't mind.
  6. Jade Phoenix
    Jade Phoenix
    Okay, sent the artworks to be judged. Hopefully, I'll get the results in three days.

Dark, I'm not sure if you read my last post or not, but could you give me the list of the people interviewing and interviewed asap? I lost the one you had sent me previously.
  7. darkparagon
    darkparagon
    Oh yes, I did read it, I got distracted!

Ok, I have not heard from any of the judges for the writers contest, so I will just read them and judge them.

The people been interviewed where, Lent, Yavannva & stzo, Emryal and I'm currently writing the questions to ask the anime subber, they slipped the next last time! I will send you an the questions to be asked, some time today, I promose! I will look over the storys again, and I should be able to provide you with a winner by tomorrow! It was only loveless who in fact did any interviews, the other person, I did not hear from again!

I have not had darkness, vote on the random dribble contest, so I will go over mine and shirgls comments, again, and tell you who the winner for each section is, in two hours!

Edit:

I've also opened a shop to try get more funding!

Edit 2:

Shirgl you want to do some writing, instead of editing all the time?? How about the introduction to the manga, talking about what scanlations are, and manga, plus its cultural background and things like that! If yes, deadline is the 11th or you can have an extra week on top, if it is to hard to met! Only about 300 -500 words!
  8. Jade Phoenix
    Jade Phoenix
    Alright, got that. Btw, I could help in the funding if you're short. Just tell me how much you want and when so I can transfer them accordingly. Or if you want them right now, I'll do that. It's just that I think it's better to let the interest accumulate and offer that amount as well. So I can give you anything around 200,000 points right now, and more later.

Okay, I'll check up on the questions once I get them. I PMed you about the two things you'd sent me... I think I've just received one. Also, in the stories, the winners are one for fiction, fanfiction and poetry each, right? Just making sure!

I think we can finally start with the actual working on the mag in about a week, once the artwork results are in. So yeah, just wanted to know - do we still have Oct. 9 as the deadline? Or are we pushing it back? Or it still isn't decided yet? xD
  9. darkparagon
    darkparagon
    No, I do not need points now! As you said, better to get intererst, I was just thinking of ways to get more people to donate, plus amuse myself at the same time! XD

Oh, did I just send you one sorry! My fault, I will stick everything into a file!! Sorry again!

Yes, one for each, but if you think two poems my work better that is fine! Me and nem or going though them right now, to try and pick a winner, and I will get the questions done to, I have made a start, it is almost done!!

Pushing it back, but not decided when to! Going to see, how quickly I get things in! Plus give you time to get the graphics people sorted! But everthnig seems to be moving very fast this time round! Which is great!

Just waiting for shirgl to replay to me, and you can get the members thoughts on the winning polls done!

I found the games I had been doing for members to play on the day!
    Here is the timetable!

Contest and triva timetables

12 am – Quick writers contest
    2 am - Trivia
    4 am – Picture de-scramble
    6 am- Lucky dip
    8 am - Name that tune
    10 am – Match the bums
    12 pm – Sudoku challenge
    2 pm – Word descramble
    4 pm – Treasure hunt
    6 pm – Luck dip round two
    8 pm – Battle ships
    10 pm – Number crunch
    12 pm – Crazy colours
  10. Jade Phoenix
    Jade Phoenix
    Make it two poems; that's definitely better.

I'm going to put up a thread to let people offer their designing services ( in exchange for points, if they want ) rather than going to individual people. It'll get underway in a week max. I just wanted to know an estimated time so I can state that as a hopeful deadline ( people just tend to go over it by a week or so anyway ). Is the third or fourth week of September okay? Cuz I don't think anybody can possibly turn in anything complete before that.
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast