aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Ouran High School Host Club

1. amade0
    amade0
    lol - i would buy if i had the money xD maybe i'll go bum out at some bookstore soon and read it xD
  2. Chikaru
    Chikaru
    >> YUU: It's not that I love twins. I find evil twins interesting. And that's Anko's obsession as you know. I don't want to take away that title.

>> MiyaJadecube: Not trying to be bias here. But, you can't have the twins separated so...

Is it just me or manga's plot are always better than anime...
  3. amade0
    amade0
    actually i really liked the anime for this one xD but manga usually has a lot more little details which are good
  4. shattered
    shattered
    @amade0 ~ exactly! i just got volume 10 of the manga and read it in one sitting - noticed the details that scanlations dont have: mori-senpai buys a baby chick and raises it and then later reads a book about raising chickens its just these little things that you can put in the manga without any explanations

@schetenei ~ i got really excited that you said it was twice a month, but then i checked my local bookstore which imports LALA and it says "monthly"
  5. Tainted Love007
    Tainted Love007
    Ouran High School Host Club is the bomb.
  6. YUU
    YUU
    @chikaru: it's always better in manga... the episodes in anime are always fixed first.. sad la... sad la...

i just love the anime... i haven't read the manga yet la... sad...
  7. SasuxNaru69
    SasuxNaru69
    KIRA = TAMAKI!

xD Light from Death Note and Tamaki have the same voice actor.... if anyone knows that. (Can you imagine Tamaki with a Death Note? Lol.)

I love his voice though~ It matches Tamaki's personality so perfectly.... <3
  8. Chikaru
    Chikaru
    I rewatch all Ouran episodes within a few hours a few days ago. So NICE!

>> amade0: That's true.

I think I should take a peek of the manga.

>> YUU: I guess so...

>> SasuxNaru69: I knew. And I did try to imagine. But, I didn't have to imagine when I already heard the voice. What a drastic change.
  9. tina21
    tina21
    Hi everyone!
    I should admit that i went from the anime to the manga......the anime was completely hilarious....i've never laughed so much in my life......and now...i'm a complete fan of the manga...waiting anxiously to buy every new volume...supporting the mangaka......
  10. shattered
    shattered
    @SasuxNaru69 ~ i watched death note because of tamaki's voice! (and also L's voice because he's kudou shinichi from detective conan )
Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast