aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Ouran High School Host Club

1. shattered
    shattered
    If the Host Club were real and you could go, who would you designate as your Host?
    I'd choose Tamaki!
  2. Finiz
    Finiz
    Hi!
    I'd definitely choose kyouya...or Mori. XD
  3. KiraHavoc
    KiraHavoc
    Mori...definitely Mori <3
  4. shattered
    shattered
    omg ... i just read chapter 57 and WOW ... finally there is some development in the LOVE department!!!!! *jumps up and down with excitement!*
  5. schetenei
    schetenei
    @shattered: Oh yeah Haven't read the chapter, but the summaries are so promising :3 I'm sad though since the end is probably nearing

And my fav host would be Tamaki ^^ His sincere heart really does him in. But I think he's the worst to fall in love with, unless it's reciprocal and you know a way how to deal with his endless energy -_-
  6. Chikaru
    Chikaru
    Not sure which host... Hmm... Different host each day? Starting from Tamaki on the first day...
  7. MiyaJadecube
    MiyaJadecube
    *jumps right in* I'm totally with you Chikaru~ I tend to go from host to host in my mind, so why not go from host to host in 'reality'?! ~_^ Although I'm so biased over the smallest member...xD Hunny...so I would spend lots of time with him...with Mori hovering around no less. *mehehe*
  8. Chikaru
    Chikaru
    >> MiyaJadecube: Really? I'll be fair to all the host. Same amount of time for each of them. I might spend more hours with the twins because there are two of them. Means double the time.
  9. Akai
    Akai
    Hehe, I've just finished ch58. So funny. Haruhi is really cute when she recognizes her feeling toward Tamaki. Especially when she reads in a shoujo manga something like "if it's Tamaki (the main character in that manga named Tamaki too XD), you can do anything to me" . Then she thinks about her future family with Tamaki and their little kuma-chan. So cute!!

The whole chapter is such a mess but it ends sweetly. Yay :">
  10. shattered
    shattered
    kyaaaa, someone who's read chapter 58 too!!!! i totally agree akai-san! haruhi was so adorable, and the fact that she goes to the book store to constult her troubles is just so characteristic of her! and tamaharu fans will be very very pleased with all the eye candy!!! <3 <3 <3 everytime i read it, i love it more and more... ouran is just such an awesome manga!!!
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast