aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yuuram Forever!!

1. Ymecdyen
    Ymecdyen
    secretlycares! Nice to meet ya! Always glad to meet another fan of this cute couple!
  2. meridastar
    meridastar
    secretlycares! great to have you here! hope you have a great time here with the rest of us yuuram fans!
  3. SecretlyCares
    SecretlyCares
    thanks~!
    yuuri and wolfram do make a cute couple dont they?
  4. meridastar
    meridastar
    yea they do! we just have wait for yuuri to get out of his denial. so we can see more action between them
  5. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    Hello! Here's another new fan waiting for some action !
    I'm glad to be part of this group and to get to know you all...
  6. BrokenHeart
    BrokenHeart
    OMFG!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS: http://community.livejournal.com/kkm...ns/316117.html

ONLY 2 VOTES!!!! ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
  7. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    Well, 2 votes aren't THAT MUCH ... And if this season continues like it began, there's hope for us!!!
  8. Ymecdyen
    Ymecdyen
    Hudbroza! Nice to meet ya! OMG!!! Where were the other three Yuuram fans?! lol, then it would have won! I heard the author had planned to kill Conrad like in the third volume or something but didn't coz her editor told her not to due to his popularity...
  9. SecretlyCares
    SecretlyCares
    yeah... I hope for more YuuRam moments!!

10. meridastar
    meridastar
    hudbroza! great to have you here. hope you enjoy yourself with the rest of us yuuram fans

@broken: that is definitely interesting. i think yuuram should be first but i quess since it wasnt by a lot i can live with it. i am surprised that gunter/gwendal wasnt on the list tho.
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast