aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yuuram Forever!!

1. Ymecdyen
    Ymecdyen
    @meri: hehe, yeh me too meri! They are definatley meant to be! They have to be together, I will not accept otherwise!!!! I love them too much!

@ladyceres: ooh that oneshot you read sounds quite cute! I think I'll have to check it out for myself... hee, desho? Better wig next time please Yuuri. And call me Yme, na?
  2. meridastar
    meridastar
    i wont accept otherwise either yme! they are just too cute together n i love them too much.
  3. BrokenHeart
    BrokenHeart
    I HATE YUURI SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! He's so dumb he can't even realize his feeling for Wolfie!! Makes me want to do something evil.....
    something....something.....something.....
  4. Ymecdyen
    Ymecdyen
    Ah nooooo don't hate Yuuri! Though yes he is dumb.... and in denial... crap, now I wanna do something evill too...
  5. realiiizee
    realiiizee
    KNow what suuckks how youtube deleted all the eps of kkm. does anyone know were else i can go to see them including the new ones
  6. BrokenHeart
    BrokenHeart
    You can go here: http://www.veoh.com/

7. meridastar
    meridastar
    OMG now you guys are making me think of doing something evil ....yuuri really does need to get out of this denial he is in tho, i might start hating him soon if he doesnt.
  8. BrokenHeart
    BrokenHeart
    just one question. Is this group for Yuuram only or both Yuuram and Wolfyuu???
  9. Ymecdyen
    Ymecdyen
    I think it's for both, isn't it? Hmm, not sure. Either way is cute!
  10. meridastar
    meridastar
    ummm ...im not sure either. it doesnt matter to me which one really as long as their together. their so CUTE!
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast