aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi manga and novel book club

1. Terrenea
    Terrenea
    I agree, the classreunion was more enjoyable. But the seme was just too pathetic sometimes, especially at the beginning; and at the love hotel.. can he get anymore dense?

Btw, has anyone read either one of the Gravitation novels? They seem to have a bad reputation among some Gravi-fans but I got them anyway; and maybe due to the fact that I almost never have any expectations, I thought they were okay. The characters personalities are quite faithful to the manga in my opinion, even though details from the story itself can be questioned..
  2. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    I have the Gravi novels. ... they are okay. I just thought they were not put together very well. I liked the first volume best.
  3. Terrenea
    Terrenea
    Yes, the volumes seems kinda all over the place sometimes..

Anyone up-to-date with VF, Loveless or HwoD? Opinions etc? Thought I should ask about them cuz they're some of the larger/most followed mangas..
  4. Demeter
    Demeter
    Hello ^^/
    I am up to date with Haru Wo Daite Ita... Volume 13 will be released in March, the 10th if everything goes well (wonderful birthday present ^__^) As for my opinion, I'm a big fan, so it won't be really objective... All I can say is that Nitta-sensei manages to always bring something new to her work, so there's no way you can have enough of her boys and stories, even if she draws them for ten years ^^
  5. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    Lots of new members....
    @ Demeter it is hard to be objective about Nitta sensei. I hink there will be new a new VF chapter soon I think I read it in the VF thread .
  6. Demeter
    Demeter
    I must say I quite like the Viewfinder series... but I cannot say I am a fan... I could have been if the two main characters haven't been separated for so long... *sigh*
  7. Terrenea
    Terrenea
    HwD: Last volume I read was vol. 11 so I've got some reading to do there; but, yeah, I agree that Nitta-sensei manages to keep the story alive/interesting and varied, which is only positive.

VF: I'm a fan of this series but honestly I've had it with all the fuss of Aki and Asami being apart..couldn't it been an easy and smooth transaction on that damn boat (it doesn't deserve to be called "ship")!? >< At least it was a relative interesting part in the latest chapter (ch.13). *smirk* Usually I survive through all the oneshots and fanfictions..

Loveless: is one of my favourites; find Ritsuka so cute with his ears and tail; and I love Soubi with his childishness.<3 I like the angst and the thoughtworthy questions, discussions or monologues in it. Waiting patiently on chapter 4 of vol.9.
  8. sujasmine
    sujasmine
    Makiyuki, what was the name of the novel or manga with class reunion.
  9. sujasmine
    sujasmine
    Do they have a series for Haru wo daie ita? Cool. I have look into it.
  10. sujasmine
    sujasmine
    Demeter, I agree with you. I like the viewfinder but the only problem that I have is that I am not sure the order which the series should follow.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast