aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi manga and novel book club

1. sujasmine
    sujasmine
    I have just read a yaoi novel called "The man who doesn't take off his clothes" by Narise Konohara is awesome. It is a romance but very little comedy. Her writing style is awesome. I just order some more of her books. The story is about his man named Kaitani who worked in a top cosmetic company sales department and his section cheif Fujiwara, they are total opposites in almost everything. Kaitani is having a hard time at work with Fujiwara so he starts to backmail him and as he does he slowly starts to understand Fujiwara and the same goes to Fujiwara. I don't want to spoil the ending of the book. I definitely recommend this book.
  2. AlishaCatherine
    AlishaCatherine
    Ooh,yeah! I read the first volume, but I haven't read the sequel. Is is available yet? I also read "Don't Worry Mama" by the same author...it's a little strange, but somehow really hot too
  3. sujasmine
    sujasmine
    Yes, the sequel is available. I bought on amazon.
  4. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    I have read "Don't Worry Mama" and both volumes Of "The Man Who Doesn't Take Off His Clothes". I liked both stories and enjoyed the overlap of characters between the novels. Although the translation sometimes made for odd reading.
    I just read vol 1 of Ai no Kusabi; it is excellent. The translation was pretty good and it really fleshes out Iason and Riki's characters. There are six volumes but only one out in English so far.
  5. sujasmine
    sujasmine
    Does anybody know if the story Only the ring finger knows will be continued? I am a little confused because I started to read the manga on youtube but it is not complete. Does any one know if it a novel or manga series or both?
  6. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    OTRFK novel has 3 vol out in English. I have all three and I sure hope there is another. I don't if there is more vol of the manga or not. It is a sweet story.
  7. Terrenea
    Terrenea
    Got "Don't Worry Mama" and the volumes of "The Man Who Doesn't Take Off His Clothes", they're cute novels but I prefer when it's more from the uke's POV. ^^

"Ai no Kusabi" on the other hand, is 'excellent' as makiyuki said. Bought the 1st volume recently. The only negative thing is that due to the translation of it, the site that HAD translated it already deleted the links.

OTRFK (novels) MUST have a continuation, 'cuz really it can't end like that, too many loose ends.. if it shows up that there won't be a 4th volume I'm gonna be pissed. ><
    However, it would be fun to have a follow-up to the manga as well.

Oh, and I must share something frustrating; it has been decided that Gravitation won't be published in my native language anymore..when it's just the last volume left! I know I can read it on english but it's so annoying of them to do a thing like that. Oki, enough whining.
  8. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    I had read 3 chapters and part of the 4th chapter before they stopped translation of Ai no Kusabi. I hate waiting so long for the volumes to be released. It makes the OVA's even more interesting knowing the background details.

OTRFK ended in a manner that feels like there will be a sequal. I think there will be a few more obstacles for the guys to overcome.

Has anyone read Cold Sleep?
  9. Terrenea
    Terrenea
    AnK: The next volume will be out this Spring, I don't wanna think aboout the WHEN the rest will be out. Urk! Just have to be patient and watch the OVA's and read the 1st novel over and over until then. *lol*

CoSl: Yep, I have! *raises a hand* The first yaoi novel I bought actually. It's kinda interesting, hmm a long time since I read it though, it's 2 stories in that one if I remember correctly; the main story is about the guy who lost his memory and the other was the classreunion.. the stories were as the rest of Narise Konohara's work: enjoyable. ^^
  10. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    I actually enjoyed the class reunion story more than the main one. However, I had forgotton all about. I remember in the second part of the story they went to love hotel.
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast