aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

:: J r o c k / V i s u a l K e i ::

1. flordepp
    flordepp
    @Gorkij: Sorry, I'm not that familiar with MUCC yet, so I don't have any pics.

For all Diru's fans: the new single is going to be released on September the 10th and it's called GLASS SKIN. ^^
  2. Gorkij
    Gorkij
    @ flordepp: thanks that you want me to help...

The title sounds interessting ^^ (however I'm not really a Diru fan... ^^') I'm more looking forward to Shine/Nexus4 (Laruku) and Ageha (mucc) *smile*
  3. ItachiRules
    ItachiRules
    O_o oh shoot are u serious! *glomps* flordepp i am glomping you LOL.. YAY! this is the best news since idk -_-...... Gorkij i am still searching on that
  4. flordepp
    flordepp
    *glomps Itachi*
    @Gorkij: I'm excited about Laruku's new single too, but since Hyde's so busy right now *sigh*

Oh, new singles from Alice Nine (Rainbows, august 6) and Nightmare (Lost in Blue, September 17).
    Oz has just released a new single called Bulk. And I just found out Rentrer en Soi had released a new single on June 20th, Unending Sanctuary.
    Watashime Slug is a relatively new band that I adore, and they have a new single too, Fill me with Flowers.
    I just can't keep up with all the bands I like
  5. ItachiRules
    ItachiRules
    That is true i can't keep up, i am way too into a lot, i think the only wayto get informed is through friends, cause my brain is seriously gonna explode.. *nods*
  6. flordepp
    flordepp
    Deluhi has a new single too ^^, Orion once again. I personally recommend the song No salvation, it's bewitching. You'll like it even if you've never listened to them.
  7. Artie Drawings
    Artie Drawings
    Hi~ I'm new here.
    Ano... I love Hyde?
  8. ExoticChocolat
    ExoticChocolat
    Hm.... I have the urge to find something new to listen to.

any suggestions?
  9. ItachiRules
    ItachiRules
    flordepp -i will look for them now ...
    Artie Drawings - Yay! I love Hyde too
    ExoyicChocolat- u might want to listen to Acid Black Cherry..
  10. ExoticChocolat
    ExoticChocolat
    @Itachi: lol I shall look them up then.
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast