aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

MYV <3 miyavi fans

1. HimuraKenshin21
    HimuraKenshin21
    I'm his newest fan! God he's so hot. if I had his email I'd be contacting him from time to time. By the way I am open to making friends here so add me if you wish to be my friend and tell me more about Miyavi san!
  2. Charlatan
    Charlatan
    Oke heads up people, is Meevs really married to the singer Melody? its says he'll announch it on the 5th of April. but now I want to know for sure!!
  3. onyxpetals
    onyxpetals
    YES HE IS MARRIED TO MELODY AND THEY ARE HAVING A BABY!

sorry, just had to drill that in my head, i still can't accept it! but i'm happy for them!

it's also true that MYV is announcing it on April 5th and Melody has left the music scene to be a fashion designer.
  4. vampire12
    vampire12
    Weeeeeee just joined!!!!!! LOL I'm sooo excited for this group....can't wait to talk about our one and only MYV!!!!
  5. plamka
    plamka
    hi everyone that's great there is so many people being MYV fans well, songs you like the most?? i know all are cool;P but maybe i love "papa mama" & Kabuki Danshi, also kimi ni negai wo, and .. OK, all in fact
  6. vampire12
    vampire12
    Wahhhh well my favorite is Jibun Kakumei, and Itoshii Hito. Jibun Kakumei was the first PV I saw Miyavi in and it was love at first sight... and lol well Itoshii Hito is soo great...it makes me tear-up to listen to.... hmmmm but I sort of dream about having Miyavi playing Kekkonshiki no Uta at my wedding one day....(blush) soooo yeah that one is good toooo.....hmmmm and I love his personality in Ashita Genkini Naare...... sooooo cute.....lol so yeah I think you could say I love all of his...though there are a few that are real gems.
  7. george2bob1
    george2bob1
    hey everyone miyavi is awsome so i joined this group
  8. vampire12
    vampire12
    wah people need to post more often!!! Come on I bet we all talk about Miyavi and think about Miyavi more then this! XD So lets get at it people!!!
  9. JIBURI
    JIBURI
    What do you think about his new style and music?
  10. rikkusan565
    rikkusan565
    so whos going to see him in concert when he comes to the states....???
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast