aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Gaara The Almighty

1. xfangirlx
    @onyx: o rly? i've seen quite a few G and PG rated doujins which can be very cute i do like the fluffy shounen ai ones ... but occasionally... i liek to sin by looking at naughty naughtys! u kno the rest.... aww gaara neko!
  2. saphirolf
    saphirolf
    Kaii and fangirl: Well I wouldn't say that we're perverts...more on 'visually curious' *cough* *cough* And yes, I do agree that it's the quiet ones you have to look out for. The more timid, the greater chance that person is a closet perve...Lol. Yaoi seems to have that effect on me, some of my friends actually came to me for sex advice. I was like and then

Onyx: Wee! *hugs* Gaara as a neko hybrid is so cute. Saw a picture of that once, maybe I can upload it here? Although I much prefer him with raccoon ears and a big fluffy tail. (it goes well with his 'birthmarks') ...Subdued? A little bondage can help. Some whipped cream too I think...

Speaking of which, I have a few of *ahem* nose-bleed worthy pictures of gaara. I don't know if I can upload them though. Some are a bit...revealing...others a whole lot.
  3. onyxpetals
    onyxpetals
    fangirl, i have a time of weakness too.. i look at those sinful pictures.. um, i write yaoi fan fics and it's really hard for me when it gets to the juicy parts (you know what i mean)

saphirolf, i have a neko boy fetish! ooh! upload them! wait... i think things like that shouldn't be in the group albums..

bondage?! whip cream?! sounds scary!
  4. lilSsjGirl
    lilSsjGirl
    Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaraaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

actually he may dominate me too
  5. Kaiidiianne
    Kaiidiianne
    XD I was right
    Saphirolf: Well, it does make us sound less like a pedo And I am a curious person... I'll go with that instead then
  6. xfangirlx
    xfangirlx
    @kaii and saphirolf: yes it just means we have a healthy interest in the workings of.... >_> urm.... yaoi nyah! please upload teh smexxeh piccys saphirolf!

@onyx: i draw and have made some yaoi doujins i actually like drawing the juicy parts! i think it helps me improve on the anatomy of my guys and yah ... i normally make em kinky >_> so i like to look back at them sometimes... STRICTLY FOR PRACTITIAL SAKE! upload the pics please if you dont mind... >> <<

@lil: yes he would dominate cha *loves dominating gaara*
  7. saphirolf
    saphirolf
    Hm...is it possible to make an album here that's only for 18+? That way I won't feel bad about...erm... 'tainting the innocent mind.' Though I think it's already too late for Onyx though. So, I'll upload the pictures when I get the chance to find them. I can't save them much on my computer since my nephew uses it too and I don't want to die an early death from a heart attack when he sees the pictures.

Onyx: Wha you write yaoi fanfics? Then you should be used to writing the 'steamy parts'. I have such a wicked mind...Lol. Eh, believe me. Bondage can be a good thing. Especially when Gaara's the seme...

Kaii: Eh...when I think of a 'pedo' I envisioned a stanky perverted middle-aged man with less hair on his head then on his back...Eww... Stereotypical I know.

Fangirl: Of course, do we (meaning I) look like a pervert? Lol.

lilSsjGirl: Cha! The only thing better than an adorable and ravishable uke Gaara is a domineering, possessive, sadistic seme Gaara. In fact, I know a few fanfics where Gaara is like that and Naruto is the loud but cute uke.

Eh...I need to meditate. My core center is way way off and dangerously clinging close to that thin line between curiosity and obsession.
  8. onyxpetals
    onyxpetals
    lissjgirl > hello! are you new? welcome then!

fangirl > anatomy..ahem.. of guys...i like looking at them but i don't think i'll be able to draw their.. uh... "anatomy"...

saphirolf > yeah, but it's really hard when writing... its the imagination.. you know.. like..um... here's a sample..

"...i never thought it possible, i must be imagining things, but as i see him in front of me with that innocent smile his naked ivory skin glistening with droplets of water, i can say that this is no imagination.. i could never have come up with this perfection by my self. he comes up to me and licks his lips.. that smile turned wicked as he lifted my shirt and attacks my chest, i didn't know i could moan so loudly..(now this is the part where they have amazing wicked sex) but i can't really type that in... i get blank..

i'll get a massive nosebleed before i can finish this!!
  9. lilSsjGirl
    lilSsjGirl
    @ onyxpetals: Yes new! When I saw this group, I sooooo wanted to join so I did xD..obviously..
    Sorry I start babbling quite easily xD especially when I get hyperactive. Which is the case when I see gaara

@ saphirolf: I couldn't agree more xD a Dom Gaara..omggg
  10. xfangirlx
    xfangirlx
    oh.. lil :P

@onyx: you mean there... Ching-Ching? hn... funnely enough i always draw the "anatomy" with no problems at all ... i think i dont find it (as) erotic as others art... beacause its mine.. pretty .. lame but soemtimes i do find it pretty smexx0rz and lol Awww you will get there ! you must brave the smexxinessand pr0n!

@saphi: Awww no your a good person really ! heh! old middle aged pervert classic... and yay gonna see teh pr0n!
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast