aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

~. A Hardcore Yaoi Group.~

1. Kon_arigato
    Kon_arigato
    Awesome group !!! I join too !
  2. serenitylite14
    serenitylite14
    Hi I'm not new to the site, but I am new to the group. It's kind of funny I've been in to yaoi for years and at first I couldn't stand the hard core stuff, but then I came across a yaoi manga which I detested, yet at the same time I couldn't take my eyes off of the pages, so after that I looked for more and now I'm addicted to it.
  3. Hikouseki
    Hikouseki
    Hi! Hope you don't mind if I have joined and shared some GintokixHijikata pics with ya all!
  4. yaoimaniax
    yaoimaniax
    hi! i'm new to this group.
    can anybody help me with a DL link of Pet Kaiyaku? i really wanna read it! THAAANKS. ))
  5. Renji
    Renji
    just joined this group!! ^-^ ~ this is just my type of yaoi. ♥ ~ my fave yaoi would be Bondz from Touko Kawai..that yaoi is just too hot!! and anything from Sakira, Ikei Rinbun, Moegi Yuu.. gosh so many good hardyaoi mangaka out there.. and can anyone tell me this group main picture now is taken from what manga?? gosh it's sooo hot!! guys in hot undies like that, i wonder if it does exist in reality. XD ~
  6. onnanoko108
    onnanoko108
    Just joined too~! I shall be adding some hard core pictures too.. Hope you also enjoy them just like HOW i did
Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1555636465