1. Gizmo
    Gizmo
    Thanks ruby!
  2. Ruby_Alexandrine
    Ruby_Alexandrine
    You are welcome, Gizmo!
  3. oreos
    oreos
    Hi everybody.....i feel slow since i havent talked here...and i bought a new laptop (since the one on crack in in the trash), so i have to download EVERYTHING again and my links will take a while. PS these few days have been boring not talking to u guys...
  4. Ruby_Alexandrine
    Ruby_Alexandrine
    I do have a suggestion. If and when one's computer crashes and the hard drive contains all of the scanlations, etc. My suggestion is to open an account and upload all of the files at Mediafire, Savefile, etc. (whichever uploading/downloading site that suits your fancy) as a backup so that way, no one has to do a scavenger hunt on lost files. I will start doing that tomorrow myself.
  5. oreos
    oreos
    i did on some of them, but after a while those files get deleted if their not downloaded or occupied. i guess ill get a usb to hold my files.
  6. vizard light
    vizard light
    i'm a new member
  7. Lumie
    Lumie
    |
    |
    |
    v

Me too!!! Hi Hi!

Well, actually I'm not, (*dang*) but I forgot I'm a member...^^
    Soo...Hi again...*blush*
  8. bella28385
    bella28385
    Hi Vizard light and Lumie!

How is everyone doing?
  9. oreos
    oreos
    ok everyone, i found a link to my fave manga, A Toy With Sadness by CJ Michalski scanlated by Liquid Passion. PS where's kwiznos14? i havent seen her in a while... PSS Welcome newcomers!! feel free to share any hardcore stuff u got
  10. sequoi
    sequoi
    @ oreos : That's my favorite manga too... It's very2 smutty...
    @ light & lumie : welcome... ^^
Page 15 of 65 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast