aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

~. A Hardcore Yaoi Group.~

1. Passhenette1
    Passhenette1
    @heehee & oreos- Wow- 13 episodes! This is actually the first I've heard of that! Yeah, the original ANK ova seems kind of dated so the animation isn't all that. Can't wait to see what they do with the upcoming episodes! LOL But I think for every anime it's like a requirement to have at least 1 character with an annoying voice! What's up with that??
  2. oreos
    oreos
    @Passhenette1: i dont know. I guess not every anime character can be loved. In my opinion, Pico's voice from Boku no Pico was REALLY annoying. (but i still watched all 3 episodes...im a perv.)
  3. naraka
    naraka
    hello! i just joined in!
  4. Passhenette1
    Passhenette1
    naraka! Welcome!
  5. heehee
    heehee
    hey Naraka!
    And I'm filling myself in about anime! lol! I'm watching all the DL they've got here on Aarin... I'll be a bit more knowledgeable after that! hehe!
    and for that annoying voice-thingy, I agree there is always one, but PLZ! don't make it the main character! lol

EDIT! I forgot to say how sex looks a bit stupid in anime-form! I've really laughed a lot already because of it! (I hope I'm not being too critical now)
  6. ldb1987
    ldb1987
    I lov3 yaoi anim3 so much i hop3 th3y mak3 mor3 yaoi anim3s episod3s and ovas.... I can wait for maid3n ros3 to com3 out in anim3...
  7. heehee
    heehee
    Seriously!!!!!!??? Are they making it in anime??? GREAT!!!!!!! I love that one!!!!!
  8. Shanagogo
    Shanagogo
    I just joined a week or so ago, but work way too much to put a word in... . . What's up y'all?
  9. sequoi
    sequoi
    @ minna : I put a link for Maiden Rose OVA trailer on this social group link thread. Check it out... ^^ The uke preview makes me *crave for more*
  10. oreos
    oreos
    @sequoi: i had heard of the release of the maiden rose ova, but is there a manga for it? the part with the dude on the bed was awesome! i will watch it.
Page 55 of 65 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast