aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

~*~ Kakashi x Iruka ~*~

1. Lent
    Lent
    Please join this new Kaka x Iru group, since the old one was deleted and please do read the disclaimer above.
  2. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    Happy to have the group back. I hope that those who broke the forum rules previously will be aware of them now.
  3. Otome
    Otome
    Goodness, I came back from exam and break, and just to learn that the group was deleted?! O.o I hope those that are cybering learned their lessons. Let's keep this group a happy and healthy one please.

Much love goes to KakaIru fandom.

PS> Lent, thanks for recreating this group again.
  4. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    Nice pictures.....
  5. GSGaara
    GSGaara
    Hey. Can I add KakaIru yaoi pictures to this group? Or am I not allowed?
  6. Arigatomina
    Arigatomina
    Heh, I un-joined the other group when the cybering started. Didn't expect it to get deleted, though.

Is it okay to have explicit pics in the group galleries now? It would be a shame if this new one got deleted, too. ^^;
  7. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    I am not sure about the pics...this group isn't 18+ so the more explicit ones should maybe be deleted until lent is around to decide.
  8. Arigatomina
    Arigatomina
    Okay, I'm reading the "Social Groups" thread. Not finished with it yet, but there was a post on PG 4 saying to put "+18" in the title of the group if it contains adult pictures. So may be able to keep them if we edit the title (within 10 days). Otherwise they have to go.
  9. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    Only lent can make the change to 18+ and she is busy with exams now. I hate to bother her about this now. So perhaps it is better if they are deleted now and when lent is back then she make the decision about 18+ material.
  10. GSGaara
    GSGaara
    I deleted that yaoi album. I just joined and didn't know that I cood only put 'appropriate' pictures. So I won't put any inappropriate pics up.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast