aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

~*~ Kakashi x Iruka ~*~

1. black_knight
    black_knight
    Hi! I just found this group and decided to tag along and say hi ^^
  2. Lent
    Lent
    Okay, I'm back from my exams and I hope we can turn this group into something nice now.
  3. oreos
    oreos
    hellos everyone! im new here so please bear with me if im slow on some stuff. so, can i link some kakairuka doujins here? i've got great ones, but dont know if i can link it here. please tell me!
  4. Lent
    Lent
    Yes, you can link to doujins here, you're very welcome to do so.
  5. army_kitten
    army_kitten
    okay, i put up the naono bohra kakairu again. one day i'll get around to scanning some of my drawings, too... XP
  6. Lent
    Lent
    So sorry Oreos but I had to delete that post and link because Dragonfly doujinshi are not allowed to be shared in this forum, and we can't make Social groups an exception. But I love that doujin, I have it myself! It's one of my favourite actually.
  7. Pervie Priestess
    Pervie Priestess
    Ok, I have come back and I've brought gifts of an extraordinary fic writer that I believe you all would in enjoy. Her name is Senna-chan and this is her LJ. All she does is KakaIru and it is spectacular her work!! I suggest her latest. It's quite... O.O eye opening!!

Lent: I took my very special picture out of here. I think our Tom-foolery messed up the group! Sorry about that! Heh! Hope you all like Senn'a work she is quite good.
  8. Otome
    Otome
    Thank you for the link and intro/rec to Senna fic, Pervie. Imma go have a look/read at her fic. (>3<)
  9. Tsuneko
    Tsuneko
    Dear oh dear this is kakaIru heaven
  10. army_kitten
    army_kitten
    hello everyone! it's quiet around here...

just wanted to let you all know that yes rhade djs has just released a scanlation of one of naono bohra's kakairu DJs, called aiyoku! XDDDDD it's PG-13, but still hot as hell. YAY for iruka's nekkid chest... *drool*
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast