aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

~*~ Kakashi x Iruka ~*~

1. Lent
    Lent
    I know, it is. I may post an invitaion to take part in my KakaIru fanfic contest though. Please take part, everybody. http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f32/t8...anfiction.html
  2. rossaCrow
    rossaCrow
    hey is nice to be here C:
  3. Tsuneko
    Tsuneko
    HAPPY VALENTINE S DAY KAKASHI & IRUKA. We, your fanatic rabbid fangirls/boys wish you eternal love and sunshine together !
  4. Tsume_09
    Tsume_09
    Kakashi and Iruka really rocks my world. I may not be overly obsess with them but I can really appreciate them. I am no vivid rabid fan of any one couple but I enjoy plenty. My level of fandomnism(?) doesn't quite reach that high because I feel that I might restrict my choices. Anyway, I really love Kakashi and Iruka and despite that they are so different, they works.
  5. Dragonflower
    Dragonflower
    Can totally understand Tsume 9, they work for me too. I'm not a rabid fan but i do have many pairing I likeand not just in Naruto, though i do have my naruto pairings.. Kakairu IS my fav, of them though, but not my only. well gotsta fade back into the shadows now.
  6. Quazar
    Quazar
    Wohoo! I'm glad this group is back up and running. I adore Kakashi x Iruka!
  7. Xapphire
    Xapphire
    Hi! I´m new here! I just discovered how cute these two really are together! I havent paid any attention to it and then I just started to look at pictures and then came the fanfic and thus I am hooked!
  8. charo
    charo
    i love kakashi and iruka to death. kakairu is my religion. they are so cute together.
    i am happy happy that KakaIru group is back
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345