aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

~*~ Kakashi x Iruka ~*~

1. yoto
    yoto
    Can I join into this group, can I? Too bad that I joined already, buahhahhaa. (Nice to meet you all.) KakaIru rocks and rules for eternity!
  2. Otome
    Otome
    Welcome!!! =D The more KakaIru fan the merrier the fandom will be!
  3. GSGaara
    GSGaara
    Hello everyone! =)
  4. Lent
    Lent
    Guys, please look here for the KakaIru Fanfiction Contest, judges and writers welcome!

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f32/t8...anfiction.html
  5. iscriptikus
    iscriptikus
    Gods this pairing is amazing
  6. thebrokenme
    thebrokenme
    Hmmm123:
    Gomen ne!! Sorry for the wait!!!
    Here's the link to Icha Icha Academy.
    Its so cute~

http://lunalight.myblog.fr/Doujin-ka..._alb72189.html
  7. Hmmm123
    Hmmm123
    @thebronkenme: thanks!! I've seen this before and it's really hot I love the art!! heavy art lines somehow attracts me....or is it the smex? hahaa! thx~ I thought you were saying a different kind of doujinshi.

and thx for the link!! I love good art galleries! *chu*
  8. thebrokenme
    thebrokenme
    @Hmmm123
    It was my pleasure`<3
    As I said on your profile, I'll definitely get some more up here for you guys...
    And you know you like it for the smex~
    XDDD
  9. bishonenlover
    bishonenlover
    Best pair ever!!!
  10. Arigatomina
    Arigatomina
    Is there a group or website that has a list of fanfic recs specifically for the KakaIru pairing? I was on the narusasu_recs lj group and wondered if there was one for KakaIru. It's been a while since I read a new exemplary fic for that pairing. I keep rereading my old favorites and they sort of...get predictable after the tenth time through the same fic. ^^;

Any recommendations of recent fics is welcome. Right now I'm looking for something close to the series (no really far-flung AUs), not too angsty, without Kakashi being really mean or Iruka being too much of a pushover. Fluff is fine, smut is fine, side pairings are fine, I just want to read the characters interacting in a non-extreme way, preferably set early in the series. And new, because I'm rereading the old classics to death.

ASIDE: I know the old KI group got closed because people had too much fun and got too wild, but come on...it's too quiet in here.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast