noone
    ... and koushi. let's focus on koushi.

(and his naked butt!)
  2. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    Noone I want all the Nitta boys back
  3. noone
    noone
    .. i am trying hard not to talk about the damned scandal... but darn it!!!! there's this online manga shop that STILL has "boku no koe" as "waiting for reprint" and it gets me dreaming of the day...

and there's about a snowball's chance in hell
  4. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    We should just pick some of our favorite chapters and drool oops! I mean discuss our smexy guys.
  5. noone
    noone
    ... any chapter that has smex in it??

and any chapter iwaki is cute in? (can't have that, it's the whole manga )
  6. sweetvcanday
    sweetvcanday
    i didnt mean to make the mood of the whole group depressed, lol sorry!
  7. limitedfan
    limitedfan
    I haven't been here for a while. But funny thing happened to me today. I woke up thinking of how romantic Katou is. Not sure why, but 2 images came to my minds-eye all of a sudden. The time Katou took Iwaki's clothing to prevent him from wearing them since shortly after he'll be removing them again for smex. If you remember Iwaki was just wrapped in a towel and explained the importance of clothing even though they will be later removed. I had a goofy smile remembering how Iwaki teased Katou "mercilessly" and left him and walked away. The second image was the diamond in the bathtub. Made me realize how romantic Katou has always been. I hate to say it, but I think Iwaki does bring out the best in Katou. (Hold it noone, I can hear your hahahaha all the way here, but just don't forget that Katou has the best in him which makes it easy for Iwaki to bring out. His a natural-born-romantic guy. My Katou.
  8. noone
    noone
    *holding the hahahahahahaha with a HUGE effort*

romantic indeed. remember the pubic hair.
  9. limitedfan
    limitedfan
    That "P. H." thing was the cutest. Romantic and very very cute. Who does that but Katou.
  10. noone
    noone

it was NOT cute. it was... *censored mad rant*

now, romantic - the diamonds in bath were ok, but my heart broke with iwaki standing there in the rain... tearful.

i never cared the story moved on. *inlove with iwaki's expression all over again*
Page 49 of 55 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast