aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Embracing Love

1. noone
    noone
    ... it is still coming out on 22nd or on the 28th after all? (a schedule i've seen says that the next NT chapter comes on the 28th, and usually NT and haru wo come together...)
  2. shattered
    shattered
    next beboygold should definitely come out on the 28, its always the 28th of the even months that its released, so exactly 2 weeks from today!
  3. blacksilver
    blacksilver
    declaring my undying love for nitta-sensei, for bringing us iwaki and katous too-sweet-for-words stories!!! ^_^
  4. noone
    noone
    i can't believe the teaser
    i only hope it's from the middle part of the chapter, hot smex oncoming

@viou: omg!!! that's... kato?? s him. he should be doing that to iwaki. the nerve!
  5. limitedfan
    limitedfan
    @noone. What teaser? I'm just back from vacation. I missed Kato a lot. I can understand Iwaki's feelings now when Kato is filming abroad. Lonely.
  6. noone
    noone
    it was the teaser from before ch49 came out. since then, the chapter's been seen

and they did have (short) sex. lol. the teaser pages are usually posted on bboy's site before the actual magazines are out. one looks at the teaser pages and drools...

or gets mad (as in the VF teaser )
  7. bella28385
    bella28385
    Just joined today! all
    I'm currently reading the manga and saw the anime a couple of times.
  8. noone
    noone
    @bella: let those ovas go, try on "winter cicada"
  9. noone
    noone
    ... YN is not going to the yaoicon after all... dammit. this looks bad. anyone has any news on the situation? i don't want to ask in the chat thread (a lot of people start pointing fingers and yelling out all of the sudden) nor in the YN thread...
  10. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    Noone did you see the post at LJ that translated from Nitta sensei's web page? It said that she was ceasing all writing activities. She didn't indicate a time frame.
    It sounds very bad indeed.
Page 39 of 55 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast