aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Embracing Love

1. limitedfan
    Iwaki is dramatic. Katou is the total opposite and that's why they complement each other. But I don't recall any romantic thing Iwaki did for Katou. It's always Katou try hard to make him happy.

Didn't realize noone *censors* herself. Woooooo!
  2. shinemoonmine
    shinemoonmine
    *look Aroud*
    O__O
    Good... No One Dead..
  3. noone
    noone
    @limitedfan:
    noone does censor herself... since her fingers hurt from over-typing
    (and i had a thing or a hundred to say about kato's P. H. moment lol)

iwaki didn't do anything romantic for kato?! what?! *thinks back*

there must be something...

*mumbling to herself: there must be something*
  4. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    Poor Iwaki is just not creatively romantic. He did buy roses...but it was Katou who scattered the petals. I did think that the blushing Iwaki glomping that diamond was romantically sexy temptation
  5. noone
    noone
    *sulking*

roses and all that mush - are overrated.

give me the blushing iwaki any day - and there's nothing better. ok, maybe iwaki AND koushi... koushi would give him a LOT of reasons to blush
  6. limitedfan
    limitedfan
    noone. admit it. Iwaki is not romantic. I think that probably stems from the fact that he hide what he really was feeling before Katou. Or his brother's pressure supressed any romantic creativity, or he's just not creative. But Katou on the other hand is 100% creative romantic smexy and the list goes on.
  7. noone
    noone
    ... i JUST read "stand on vessel" part a and b... and lol, who do you think started the PH talk?

... iwaki did. sadly.

so is it still a romantic gesture, offering to give all his underwear AND PH to kato... just to see him safe.

he was so cute!! (and there was sex of course lol)
  8. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    I haven't read it yet still waiting for c.
    Iwaki who blushes at everything started the PH conversation He is so adorable.
  9. limitedfan
    limitedfan
    I forgot who started the PH talk. But 1 romantic gesture from Iwaki and 99 from Katou proves that Katou is the romantic one. I was really wondering what Youka sensei would do once the president announces Iwaki's taking over the company. I wanted to know if Katou will be happy to hear that although they were supposed to start something together. How would have they celebrated? Or maybe Katou will try to cheer Iwaki and give him support? I wanted to know what comes next. I miss Katou.
  10. noone
    noone
    was there an elephant in the first ova version of winter cicada?! i dlded the new version from lj (nitta comm, go get it ), and hadn't a chance to watch it yet...but there's an elephant in it
Page 50 of 55 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast