aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Ougi Yuzuha Fans

1. magnetic_rose
    magnetic_rose
    w00t there's more of us now XD

@ army_kitten: i think i've seen ABIRU JUNJOU in english done by one of the many scanlation circles floating around on the internet ^^ maybe you can download that and read along as you flip through your book? ^^

i have that book as well and it is lovely -- but i have to say my favorite work by OUGI-sensei is DARLING it was MIURA-kun's immortal line "i will un-gay you!" that got me hook, line, and sinker XD

how about you guys -- what is your favorite title by OUGI-sensei?
  2. Asami-seme
    Asami-seme
    tokyo shinjuu volume II chapter one curently scanned !
  3. monkeysoundscow
    monkeysoundscow
    Welcome, army! Ah, how nice to be able to hold it! I definitely agree that her works are the type that make you feel like paying the international shipping costs for manga you can't even read isn't such a crazy idea.

@magnetic: That's a difficult choice-- I love them all for one reason or another! If I had to choose only one that I could ever look at again... maybe the Star series. (Not sure which volume, though.) It's got that perfect balance of hilariousness & sweetness, highly likeable characters, & awesome side-stories. I still wouldn't be a happy camper.

@Asami:
  4. army_kitten
    army_kitten
    @magnetic_rose: oh, yes, i definitely have the scanlations of abiru junjou, otherwise i wouldn't have known about it at all! at least, not at the time i first read it. it was actually one of the first yaoi manga i ever read, so sometimes i wonder how much that has to do with my love for it... but then again, maybe not, because the first yaoi i ever read was okane ga nai and i can't say i have have the same feelings about that one.

even though abiru junjou does have the usual "super naive" character common to ougi-sensei's manga, i think it's balanced by the naive uke character being the pursuer in the relationship. i get a little annoyed when characters are so gullible that they don't seem to understand that sex is sex, LOL.

also, even though abiru junjou does have some of the usual silly plot set-ups, there is a sensitivity and delicacy to the story that i haven't seen as much in her other manga. plus, i just really like yuka's innocent/devil character so much! maybe because i relate on a personal level, or something like that. anyway, yeah, i read the scans so much that i can flip through the book and remember exactly who's saying what. it helps that i can read a handful of hiragana and katakana, at least.

@moomoo-chan: thank you for the welcome! and yeah, her stuff is just sooo beautiful, it's totally worth it!

@asami: hey, you do freelance scanning for my group then, cuz dangerous pleasure is scanlating tokyo shinjuu! XD hello! i do QC and sometimes editing if i have time, though so far i'm not one of the people working on that title.
  5. Asami-seme
    Asami-seme
    @army_kitten : faye is my master, she's the one who asked me to scan it XD
    she asked me to scan darling for nakama also (my scanner alias is Severance )
  6. magnetic_rose
    magnetic_rose
    somebody uploaded the first chapter of sensei's new work LEOPARD WHITE PAPER on one of the LJ comms i am part of anybody interested in a re-up?
  7. access_01
    access_01
    there's more of tokyo shinjuu??? wow!!! that's great!! XD

all of her works are very, very hot!! *drooling* and the expressions.. so lovely!! *heart fluttering* :P
  8. Asami-seme
    Asami-seme
    tokyo shinjuu is only 2 volumes story. with an another story on the half of the second volume... with 2 hotties
  9. sakurakuza
    sakurakuza
    wuuuaaayy ougi yuzuha' s lawwww .... ejem ... sorry for the intrution but is really cool that I find people who adore the ougi's art .... is amazing ... the first vol that I read .. (well I was more concentrated in the drawing ... juju ... but) was Brother and I thought that is a bit strange but I like it ... and the Star no Koi ... and rising storm .... jojojo good memories...
  10. kireipan
    kireipan
    Hi y'all! I thought I'd better join seeing as both Abiru Junjou and Darling are in my top 10 fave yaoi list ^_^

So glad to hear Tokyo Shinjuu is coming along! I join in the kneeling before Asami-seme-sama

I think Abiru Junjou is still my fave. I was ridiculously excited with each chapter release of Darling but I think it started out better than how it ended, so I'll keep Abiru at my no.1 for being more evenly squee-worthy all throughout...

I also love the one-shot Pure Love in Roppongi It's just a perfect little condensed shot of squee, angst and smex! I just adore the scene where Shibata listens to all the messages on his phone ("F**k and run, is it?") ^_^
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast