aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Ougi Yuzuha Fans

1. monkeysoundscow
    monkeysoundscow
    Yes! Finally, I can join a group solely devoted to praising the supreme awesomeness that is Ougi Yuzuha!
  2. magnetic_rose
    magnetic_rose
    lol i therefore appoint you vice-captain of SS CRACKHEAD MARU! the official vessel of retarded semes and clueless ukes -- courtesy of OUGI-sensei <3
  3. shattered
    shattered
    dont forget brother/brother2 and rising storm! they were so funny and hot!
  4. magnetic_rose
    magnetic_rose
    LMAO i just got BROTHER/BROTHER 2 -- i swear it's funny and retarded as heck XD and HOTTTTT let's not forget that
  5. monkeysoundscow
    monkeysoundscow
    Yeah, I love all three, too! They're such a nice mix of "OMG, Hot! *drool*" & "WTF?! *guffaw*," particularly Rising Storm with the latter. Too bad more of her stuff isn't available in English in stores.
  6. magnetic_rose
    magnetic_rose
    oh yeah -- that's a pity. although i'm not as hard up for translations as i can read japanese just fine ^^;;
  7. tina21
    tina21
    Hi!
    I so envy you magneic_rose....'cos i have to wait for when DQ will decide to sell online Brother...i have read the scanlation and i want to buy it....but the publication companies really make it hard for us to support the mangaka....with releases like every year....
  8. magnetic_rose
    magnetic_rose
    @tina21: hi and welcome to the group! to echo your sentiment, i know how you feel and understand that it gets frustrating waiting for US licensees to ship out books :/ many of us have to settle for scanlations, which are not as satisfying as the real thing :/
  9. magnetic_rose
    magnetic_rose
    hey guys -- just got my new volume of TOKYO SHINJUU shipped in it was more entertaining than the first volume, i gotta tell you.

btw -- i heard that there's a 10-person minimum for social groups now, and since we're four people short, maybe you guys can lend a hand rounding up some more members to the group?

you don't have to push aggressively -- just leaving a link back to the group in your signature is fine. thanks <3
  10. monkeysoundscow
    monkeysoundscow
    Ah, that's good to know, though it'd be better yet if either volume were available in a language I know. Well, maybe one day.... (Please, BYU, give me a nice transfer scholarship!)

Added a link! I am seriously surprised the member list is still so small! Hopefully it'll grow soon.

*Edit: Right, forgot one point! Perhaps, if signature links don't attract enough attention, we could organize some little contest to draw members in, like the "Anything But Roses" group is doing. If it comes to that point, I can sponsor, though nothing too extreme.
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast