aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Ougi Yuzuha Fans

1. Asami-seme
    tokyo shinjuu volume almost scanned... only 10 pages left.
  2. Arsenic_Love
    Arsenic_Love
    Yeah Rihito can be...thats why you gotta love him

really Asami? I can't wait!
  3. luka
    luka
    Hi everybody!!! ^_^

I absolutely love all of Ougi Yuzuha's Manga~ My all time favorite couple from her manga are Momoki/Yui, followed by the baseball couple from Star na Koi~

btw, any news on Star ni Ai? I've read that MFY has already disbanded and that their projects will be continued by fushichou, have they released any new chapters?
  4. monkeysoundscow
    monkeysoundscow
    Great, Asami/God!

Hi, luka!
    If you go to the fushichou website, you can check the status of releases. Chapter 5 of SnA is listed as 75% complete!
  5. luka
    luka
    sweet~ thanks for the update!

Ougi Yuzuha
  6. tina21
    tina21
    Since the god Asami-seme is scanlating TOKYO SHINJUU is someone going to translate it...????
  7. Asami-seme
    Asami-seme
    i'm a freelancer. i'm scanning when teams ask me to do it. so yeah, a team will release it soon ^_^
  8. azhrien
    azhrien
    omi~ I'm so happy to have found this group.! I did a little fanart of the couples of Star no Koi/Ai ...little coz they only have parts in my yaoi meme.. hehe..

[+]
  9. monkeysoundscow
    monkeysoundscow
    Hey, everyone, just letting you know that chapter 5 of Star ni Ai was released today!

Welcome, azhrien! You should share the fanart!
  10. army_kitten
    army_kitten
    hello hello minna-san! thanks for starting this group. ^^

abiru junjou is one of my favorite manga, and the only one i've ever gotten in the original japanese even though i can't read it because i just had to have the book to hold in my hand... *pets manga*

star na koi/star ni ai did make me do some *headdesk*ing, though... XD

ougi-sensei has such a unique and beautiful style... i would love it if she could team up with a really good writer...
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast