1. JulesM
    What do I have in exchange ? xD
    I need a drink ;_; (yeah, again, so what ? è_&#233
  2. Grenouille
    You can play with mine... and I'll sing you something -_-

Edit : exhange ****! xD
  3. JulesM
    I don't want to play with your hair Oo
    But you can sing if you want to ... xD (Not Tatu please. Thank you.)
  4. Grenouille
    What do you want to do then?
    And yes, I like Tatu
  5. JulesM
    Dunno. don't care.

Hey, new members, are you going to talk ?! Come on ! We're waiting =D
  6. Lifthrasir
    OK...

And don't worry, I didn't think you sounded somewhat embittered or uptight. Just a bit nervous ^^ (which seems quite comprehensible, according to what you said ^^) I think I get your point... And I don't believe you look self-centered (ok, it's just my point of view...)

Anyway, let's talk about something more... lively !!

Flowers anyone ? (yup, boring topic, but I can't do any better ^^)
  7. Lifthrasir
    Oh geeeeeez,while I was trying to find something to write, I completely missed the others messages...

I'm a real dumbass...

EDIT : Yes, I know, I double-posted (which should be punished by martial court, at least) but yay : new members, don't be shy, we're not going to eat you... yet ! (anyone cares for a garlic dressing ?)
  8. JulesM
    Ahaha, sounds yummy !
    Flowers ? What about flowers ? xD Yay, pretty, smell good, colorful, all that ... Well, I think I like carnations (Cool name ! )

(I have "abraham" in my msn contacts ... Oo Cool B) Don't know who he is, though xD)
    (Gren is yelling "Dieubouddhallah" in my ears xD)
  9. Lifthrasir
    I actually completely forgot to water my flatmate's flowers... had to hand it over to someone else XD

IWell, I wish you all the best to cope with this "Dieubouddhallah" (or is it "ia soshla suma" ? sorry for the spelling, my keyboard is still a latin one ^^) XDDDDD
  10. JulesM
    AHAHAH xDD
    Dieu Bouddha Allah (And when we say it, it's like "Dieu boude Allah" = God ignores Allah) (Dieubouddhallah) is a song by the wriggles (a french band)

I think I had something to do for my flatmate too Oo Errr ... That's too bad, I can't remember xD
Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast