*~French touch~*

1. XiJieTreize
    XiJieTreize
    hi!
    Just join the group ^^
  2. kumi-kun
    kumi-kun
    wow there is still some kind of life here XD welcome XiJieTreize
    or how would you properly say that in french? Bienvenue a -french touch- ?
  3. XiJieTreize
    XiJieTreize
    Yes XD
    Merci ^^
  4. Grenouille
    Grenouille
    Such a long time since I came here the last time and so many people in this group now !
    Hope everything's OK for you Kumi.

See you !
  5. kumi-kun
    kumi-kun
    Yeah everything fine here, except that I worry that I'll forget all my french now I don't study it anymore T__T It's such a beautiful language!

Anyway as for the social group, we need a picture! So if anyone has one that might be fitting post it here! : )
  6. kirichan
    kirichan
    Hi I just joined this group ! I'm happy to see there is many people,France is awesome alright ! Longue vie au camembert <3
  7. chaosmaker
    chaosmaker
    hi I just join the group Je m'apelle Chaos Maker *well actually that's not my real name* so anyway I think this group's tres cool. So anything you wanna do sing me in
  8. kumi-kun
    kumi-kun
    hahaha your french is cute chaos maker XD

to those who study/studied the language, ever tried reading yaoi mangas in french? It taught me quite a bit
  9. Aeli
    Aeli
    BONJOUR! Je m'apelle Aeli (hello! my name is Aeli), i just joined this group. i had three years of french in high school but since know one in my family speaks french i lost some of it lol but i want to continue to learn all i can.
  10. Badira
    Badira
    Bonjour tout le monde! (Hello everybody)
    I've just joined but unfortunately I've also just noticed that none of you had written here since 02-15-2010!
    Hope it's not too late... Anyway: Here are some of my skills that may interest you, so, really, feel free to ask me whatever you want about these topics, and I'll make my best:
    I'm actually french and a spelling maniac, my mind automatically focuses on every tiny mistake I find in french (Yeah I know I'm a freak, but I can't help it, don't hate me , you know it's pretty hard for me too, especially on forums...) So if you ever have something to write in french, just send it here or directly to me and I can quite garantee that there won't be any mistake left! (Don't be shy, please believe I won't judge you!)
    I also speak italian and I know a bit of latin.
    And my parents are wine-sellers, so if you ever ask yourself about french wine...
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839