aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Topic Discussion: What Turns You On About Villains?

1. Pervie Priestess
    Pervie Priestess
    So, what are some of the characteristics that turns you on about your favorite villains?

Me, myself I enjoy the unpredictability of the villains. For example The joker was really bombastic and people often took him for being stupid and he wasn't anywhere near as stupid as assumed.

Also, I enjoy their need to be free or their human bonds. That's what I liked about Sepheroth. In Crisis Core I really think you get a different side of him all together. I could see he was human even though he detested it so much! My brain melts thinking about his fights with Genesis and Cloud! Leading me into my next one characteristic.

Having no irredeemable qualities anymore.

SPOILER:

Genesis is a perfect example of this. He couldn't be the hero Sephy was and got pissed and went evil because of it. He killed his best friends mama and got he, Angeal and all the villagers of Banora killed. The man became the monster he first tried to protect people from.
  2. Letovix
    Letovix
    I think what I like about them is that they're generally unique characters. It seems to be that the main hero always has the same personality. "Kind, maybe a little obnoxious at times, strong sense of justice, a little clueless, etc..." The villains are usually just...bad-ass, I guess you could say. XD They're always so cunning (which is a big turn-on for me.) and they always seem to know what to do in any given situation.
  3. Eladamri
    Eladamri
    I agree.

Also their voices, are just amazing. They always seem to fit no matter what, and you can always tell who the bad guy is (most of the time) just by pointing out the prettiest character in the show, haha, 9 times out of 10 they're the villain
  4. alexpablok66688
    alexpablok66688
    i have no idea yet... im tryin to find out...
  5. deb
    deb
    i think the fact that they are powerful and very confident
  6. Yusuichi
    Yusuichi
    I think it's that sneaky smile certain characters tend to have that turns me on quite a lot.
  7. shenab57
    shenab57
    Bad... the badder they are the hotter they become... Then there's the hidden bad guys... I'm like ooh... he seems like a good guy and then it turns out he's the villain... I get so hot and bothered by how badass they always suddenly become...
  8. Yusuichi
    Yusuichi
    Yeah it's cause you're not expecting it and I felt that way with Aizen. There's only one villain I knew was a baddie from the start and he was Griffith from Berserk.
  9. pokephirawriter
    pokephirawriter
    I agree with shenab57. In most cases, the eviler a character is, the hotter they tend to be. I am currently obsessed with Aizen, and I really hope I never get over that obsession.
  10. vampyuuki14
    vampyuuki14
    what turns me the most is how they don't give a rat ass about anyone expect themselves.On top of that their super hot and an asshole. Bad ass guys tend to have those wide sexy smirks that make wanna scream.example grimmjow,and light.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast