aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Topic Discussion: What Turns You On About Villains?

1. Ohjisama
    Ohjisama
    Probably because they are so badass and they only care about themselves. I tend to like egotistic and sadistic people so evil people are like win They also seem to be super hot for some reason I can't really say why but they always are!!
  2. Sorrowfox
    Sorrowfox
    I agree, Grimmjow is amazing ^_^ he has so many qualities that classify him as a good villain, and on top of all of it, he is completely incorruptable. He WILL be the best, nothing else matters, nothing else is even worth his attention...that is what makes him such a badass. I love him!
  3. anlama
    anlama
    the fact you never get bored - angelic ppl can be such a bore sometimes - so predictable and of course how hot they can be -
  4. Delmasca
    Delmasca
    I think primarily what I love about them are their voices. How they can be so simultaneously low, smooth, and stoic, and yet sadistically suggestive.

I also love how commanding their presence always is. Like, when they enter the scene it completely revolves around them, even if they're in the background.

And of course their faces. <3
  5. jeun-chan
    jeun-chan
    Sex appeal. The bad guys tend to have this in spades.
    I don't know why heroes barely have this. Seriously when I see a hero I rarely think 'I want to tap that'
  6. 1fangrl
    1fangrl
    Well....they usually are the best characters in the manga or anime. Plus..they be HOT!!!
  7. yukibre94
    yukibre94
    I love the fact they're just a bad ass. They just have it in their mind that they're the best and nothing can touch that. Omg that so turns me on.
  8. freekmijnliefje
    freekmijnliefje
    If anything turns me on about the villains it has to be how they have a level of inconsideration for others, and they rarely skirt around a subject. If a villain hates you, he ususally doesn't hide it (unless its a fox-face villain :3 ). Villains seem to be able to cut into the heart of people by first glance, like they have a sixth sense saying ''that hero/heroine would do anything for (blank) character, let's see if I can make them squirm''. A lot of villains are like that - they KNOW a lot about a hero/heroine before the hero/heroine knows about it themselves!

Plus, without a really awesome villain - the hero would suck. The hero'd be a normal person, just walking around.

Lastly, Fox-face villains and glasses villains are the hottest.
  9. katzel
    katzel
    I love de cold villains, the people who cant show his emotions but inside are fire like a nuclear plant, this guys are the best!!!
  10. meryvamp
    meryvamp
    What turns you on about your villains?

1) cockiness, egotistical, or just generally an ass
    2) aloofness, or indifference
    3) the eyes
    *prefer to have all three traits*

Well in real life, these are traits I try to avoid, but for some reason, when watching my villains, I can't help but think, "Damn, he's soooo smexy!"

Here's my yummy examples:

1) Uh, Hei from DTB. **Get used to it. I'm obsessed with him**
    At times, Hei has all three of the traits.

2) Zero Kiryu from Vampire Knight
    Zero really doesn't have it in him to be much of an ass or too cocky, but pit him against Kaname and he becomes rather full of himself. However, he is constantly cold and indifferent and his violet eyes are something to drool over.
    But of course, when those eyes turn crimson red it's even better

3) Shiki from Togainu no Chi
    Shiki has all three and more. He's crazy on a whole new level and probably one of my favorite villain's of all time.
    Ah, he's soooo hot and evil Plus, and most importantly for me, he's got red eyes!

4) Sasuke
    Super cocky, cold, and has the eyes. (I really love this pic). Although, Sasuke is one of my favs, I love Itachi even more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12