aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Philippines

1. onyxpetals
    onyxpetals
    nah, explained it already to you via visitor messages so i wont repeat it here.
  2. azhrien
    azhrien
    guys I need help. if you are familiar with the style Punk Loli, please answer my thesis survey. I need 100 respondents, and I hope I could make it in time.
    you dont have to be a punk loli yourself... ^__^
    and if possible, please spread it around as well. i really need the 100 answers fast!

http://www.esurveyspro.com/Survey.as...f-7384fda44395

thank you!

[+]
  3. onyxpetals
    onyxpetals
    dudes, may cosplay sa Enchanted Kingdom!!!

September 28, 2008

UNLEASH THE “OTAKU” IN YOU AT ENCHANTED KINGDOM!

All roads lead to the country’s first and only world-class theme park this coming September as Enchanted Kingdom (EK) suits up for “OtakonEK 2008”, a pop culture festival of anime, toys, manga, movies, video games and cosplaying.

“Otaku” is the Japanese term for people with obsessive interests, particularly anime and manga. If you are a self-confessed “otaku” or one who is into “otaku-watching”, then come to EK on September 28, 2008 and enjoy live band performances, exhibits, collectible retail booths, gaming competitions, trivia and singing contests.

Looking for the perfect excuse to wear a costume even before Halloween? EK provides this opportunity with cosplaying! Guests who come in their “otaku” costume from a character in animation, comics, toys, gaming, TV or movies may enter the park for FREE provided they pre-register online at www.enchantedkingdom.com.ph/otakonek before September 28, 2008 or register at the park gate near the Group Sales Office on the event day itself from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM. EK reserves the right to refuse free entrance to those who do not meet the criteria and to those who do not meet the park’s standards for wholesome and safe entertainment.

Who will you be on OtakonEK 2008? Unleash the “otaku” in you this September! Be part of the excitement and come to Enchanted Kingdom where the magic stays with you!

For inquiries, you may call the Marketing Department at (632) 812-7232 or visit our website at www.enchantedkingdom.com.ph.

For more details, contact:
    MYLA MIRANDA-CAMMAYO
    Manager – Corporate Communications
    ENCHANTED KINGDOM
    Tel. No. (632) 812-7232
    Mobile: (63920) 9028475
    mylacammayo@gmail.com
  4. renji14
    renji14
    Hello guys!! how's everyone??

ahem...i'm selling some (many, actually) second hand cds (albums and singles of various japanese artists/groups), japanese mangas, newtype mags and yaoi mangas

if you are interested and if you want to take a look at my list, please pm me and i'll send it to you

p.s. i'm going back to the philippines on the 29th so those who will buy will get them soon hehe~ i'll be waiting! ^___^
  5. aIshiRoi
    aIshiRoi
    renji14,
    really? i wanna buy some.... yaoi.. mangas... *drools*
    how much are they?

hi everyone!
  6. CrimsonDream13
    CrimsonDream13
    Hello, I'm Crimson! I've finally found other Pinoys!
  7. kunitsu
    kunitsu
    Hey there guys I forgot to check this place out

So hows everyone
  8. onyxpetals
    onyxpetals
  9. aIshiRoi
    aIshiRoi
    Crimson,
    welcome!

onyx,
    GYAAAAAAAAAAAAA~ cooossplaaaay!!! *runs wild*
    i freakin love this cosplayer!! ALLEN-SAMA!!! is there someone who cosplay Kanda?
    and is this RYUK?! OMG! i wanna eat him up!<33

kuni,
    *glomps*
  10. onyxpetals
    onyxpetals
    aishiroi > cool aint he?! though i am not familiar with him..
    and yes, that i ryuk, there are two of them cosplaying, this is the other, {click}
Page 34 of 51 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast