aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Aarin Metalheads/Metal Appreciators \w/ >_< \w/

1. Hellbreed
    Hellbreed
    @Vaed: Good that u understand me! ^_^
    Uh... my music-taste is pretty metal-mixed. I like the metal of the eighties (Accept, acdc, maiden, Twisted sister, Helloween, Doro) And i like powermetal pretty much to: Edguy, Avantasia (evertyhting with synth and that goes fast!)
    Also like; Children of bodom, Cradle of filth, Arch enemy, Hatebreed, Rob Zombie, Nightwish (only with Tarja)
    We have pretty much band that rocks here in Sweden: In Flames, Lillasyster, Freternia, Backyard babies, Dream Evil, Hammerfall. the list can go on...
  2. Hellbreed
    Hellbreed
    Oh... Almost forgot. Rammstein... Me like, *drool*
  3. Hellbreed
    Hellbreed
    Young Sebastian Bach does look like a real manga-charachter!! >_<
  4. desertbird01
    desertbird01
    @Vaed: Of course I checked out the other stuff! I couldn't help it. ^.^ Gangrene just stood out to me.

@Hellbreed: Hiya! I have to agree with you about bach. Not only does he look like a manga character, he also looks like someone I know. 0.0
  5. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    Woohooo!!! *joins* Thanks so much for making this group Vaed!! I love all the eighties stuff^^<3 Long haired metal dudes are my #1 weakness
  6. Vaed
    Vaed
    @Blue_Star If there's one song that's in my head ALL DAY LONG, it's Highway Star by Deep Purple. That song is so beautifully catchy! Bwahaha, and the lyrics make me giggle. Welcome to teh club! X3

@desertbird01 Vlad certainly improves with every record he makes. And yes, I cannot wait for Gangrene to come out! I check his site every day! >.<

@Hellbreed Ahh, you really have a mixed taste XD I love Children of Bodom's Hatebreeder, early CoF, and Anthems of Rebellion by Arch Enemy! OOO! And Colony by InFlames too XD
  7. Vaed
    Vaed
    Ohh! And also, the pic with the long-haired asian dude with corpsepaint... that's the vocalist of Chthonic, one of my favorite Extreme metal bands! ^_^ They're totally awesome, and you guys should check out their song, Quasi Putrefaction! Though it may seem like any normal black metal piece, it quickly evolves into something extremely beautiful. Hellbreed, I think you'll like this one alot! It has a mix of harsh vocals and female clean vocals, aggressive, melodic synth, a rushing riff, furious drumming (blast beats! XD) and my favorite part, the er-hu melancholic violin! All topped by an awesome guitar solo.

Check it out!

The lyrics are all in mandarin, btw. ^^
  8. Hellbreed
    Hellbreed
    @Vaed: I told you that my musictaste was pretty mixed!!! I listen to all all like, if u like in flames, check out the album: clayman , reroute to remain... the are my favorites

@esertbird: U know someone who look like Bach...>_< Yayyy!!!! (Kinda jelous)

@Blue_Star: Agrre with u... I are also VERY week for longhaired dudes, they make me drool...(like homer simpson when he think of donuts whith his tounge out

Ah... I already like this group...XD
  9. Hellbreed
    Hellbreed
    @Vaed: I will check out Chthonic...
  10. desertbird01
    desertbird01
    I have to say, I also have a huge weakness for guys with long hair. *drool*

it's probably why I like the whole metal thing so much.
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast