aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Aarin Metalheads/Metal Appreciators \w/ >_< \w/

1. Vaed
    Vaed
    Hail, visitors and newcomers, to the Aarin Metalhead Association! This club is open to all sorts of metal, no elitist-bastard attitude to be found here! As long as your music taste has that tone of aggression that gets you pumped up, maybe ripping someone's face off or two, and energy that burns passionately in your soul, as well as liking japanese-artistic boy-sex, you are welcome here! ^_^ It's public for a reason! XD
  2. kaiJon
    kaiJon
    Evanescence and Disturbed FTW! 8D
  3. Vaed
    Vaed
    Yaay! first member! X3

I used to drool over Evanescence and Disturbed. So catchy
  4. kaiJon
    kaiJon
    I'm absolutely obsessed with those two. I bought Disturbed's The Sickness album yesterday and I've listened to it almost non-stop.

And Evanescence is my favorite band. I'm totally in love with Amy Lee, and I have 30 of their songs on my MP3 player (that is, until I get their Origin album).
  5. suhi
    suhi
    mind if I joined?

I'm into industrial (does it count?).. Skinny Puppy, Wumpscut, Tool, Rammstein..
    some japanese - Maximum the Hormone, Dir en Gray
  6. desertbird01
    desertbird01
    I remember when I was obsessed with Disturbed, awesome band. Lately , though, I've found myself listening more to Krypteria, Godsmack, and Lacuna Coil.
  7. Vaed
    Vaed
    @kaiJon Haha, Ten Thousand Fists is my favorite Disturbed album. I find Decadence, S/T, and Deify very catchy.

@suhi Sure! Like I said, there are no boundaries, because metal is very broad and merely a label! There are just certain elements of it that click for us. Out of your bands I listen to Tool, Rammstein, and I'm starting to get into Dir En Grey ^_^

@desertbird Welcome to Aarin Metalheads! ^_^ Godsmack is another band whom I find catchy!

As for me, you guys can check out the stuff I listen to here!

My favorite track at the moment is a bit of melancholic/depressive feeling, climaxing at a certain point with harsh vocals and ending with ... I really can't explain it. This guy, (Mirrorthrone, as you see from the two pics I uploaded of him) composes his music all on his own produced in his OWN FREAKING BEDROOM! XDD

You can listen to the track here!

If you want the lyrics, feel free to ask ^_^
  8. desertbird01
    desertbird01
    I just listened to Mirrorthrone, and wow is that stuff good! Vaed, you have made my day with that last post. ^.^

I'm particularly in love with the stuff on Gangrene which, unfortunately, isn't out yet. I can't wait!
  9. Hellbreed
    Hellbreed
    Hello!! This is my first social group here -^_^-
    I dont&#180;t think that the metal/yaoi combination even exist... But now I&#180;m happy, I&#180;ve become a member last night on Aarinfantasy, (my english really sucks! But just rememer:Heavy metal in the nigt!! (I really need some pals-_-;;
  10. Vaed
    Vaed
    @desertbird01 So I assume that you've checked out the rest of the samples he has on his website? ^_^ He has 4 other songs, 1 from the upcoming album Gangrene, 1 from Carriers of Dust (my opinion, his best album, may be beaten by Gangrene) and 2 from Of Winds and Weeping (A more atmospheric opus) And yeah, he is awesome.

@Hellbreed: (welcome!) Bwahaha, but it's the metal/yaoi combination which makes us so unique X3 And don't worry about your english, I can understand you just fine! So what type of music do you like, Hellbreed?
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast