aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Your Fav Yu-Gi-Oh! couples and why.

1. fogdragon23
    fogdragon23
    My favorites are Seto/Yami, Atemu/Seth, Seto/Jou
    But I also like Marik/Bakura, Atemu/Mahaad(sp?) I also support card shippings like Dark Magician and Black Magician of Chaos. That sort of thing. I have a weakness for Yami/Dark Magician...^^;
    I can see how Pegasus/Kaiba could work but I'm not sure how much I like it yet...
    I also ship Dartz with anyone...he's soooooo pretty!
  2. SweetLoveCries
    SweetLoveCries
    Puppyshipping will always be no.1 in my heart since that's the pairing that got me dragged into yaoi 'business' They are first couple I stumbled across and it was some cute and funny story about them making out in nurses office because Joey slammed locker shut over Seto's fingers Nurse caught them making out on her desk and threw condoms at them and told them to take it elsewhere

After them it's YamiYugi and I really like to bash Tea for clinging over Yami in series But when I write I usually evade to put her in because something bad would happen to her.

^^; I am not big fan of SetoYami or SetoYugi I dunno why though... I guess I am used to SetoJoey
  3. Stikboi
    Stikboi
    yami and bakura xD yami is just so hawt and i have a thing for white hair xD so yea... and dark magician and celtic knight... it just HAS TO BE!!!
  4. Devillady255
    Devillady255
    Puppyshipping is my Nr.1. There just so hot together (hugging my SxJ Doujinshi).
    Next to them Yami Bakura x Bakura. I hate the Seto x Yami pairing , Atemu x Yugi pairing is cute.
  5. Wandhappy
    Wandhappy
    My all time favourite is Yami X Kaiba, and my only other Yu-Gi-Oh! pairing is Jun X Judai from GX.
  6. Majo
    Majo
    It changes from time to time,but my all-time favourites are:
    Puppyshipping (The tension,guys,the tension *gasps*)
    Thiefshipping following right after (they were just so hot forced-to partners)
    Puzzleshipping (*sadness factor*)
  7. nannac
    nannac
    I got the biggest love for puppyshippen(kaibaxjoey)
    they are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo KAWAII
    AND HOT
    and i absolutely hate hate HATE kaibaxyugi.
    sorry about that but i just can't stand them from the bottom of my heart.
  8. KaoriAiTenshi
    KaoriAiTenshi
    Puppyshipping - Kaiba&Joey. I like this couple for the conflict and tension.

Tendershipping - Bakura&Ryou. It gives me the angst I need, plus seeing Bakura get a little romantic is funny.

Puzzleshipping - Yami&Yugi. I've always liked this couple, they just complete each other well. Plus, they get along great and understand each other so well.
  9. NekoNekoUke
    NekoNekoUke
    Marik x Ryou, Seto x Joey, Yami x Yugi, Bakura x Malik, Seto x Mokuba, and Noa x Mokuba are my favorite pairings.
  10. mermydgurl
    mermydgurl
    Hmmm... guess I'm the first one to introduce this pairing: Yami BakuraxYugi. I just can't help it. In the right situations it can be HOT!!! I mean, don't get me wrong, puzzleshipping will always remain my first and only love when it comes to Yuigoh.
    The same thing that happened with SweetLoveCries happened to me. I was watching the show and just couldn't get over how adorable Yami and Yugi looked together, and I was captured from there.
    Anyways... little off topic, The only way that I really like BakuraxYugi is if Yugi's back to being ignored and Bakura's been "thrown out" of the group. It's not my favorite pairing, but when I do come across one that's written rather good,
    But Puzzleshipping will always remain my favorite pairing.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast