aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Your Fav Yu-Gi-Oh! couples and why.

1. Teef
    Teef
    Ok this is my sad attempt to get this group active once again. People please bear with me lol.

Alright, there are so many different YGO pairings out there (if you don't believe me Google 'shipping list' or something like it, then have fun spending hours trying to read and comprehend them all) but they all had to be made for a reason. I mean some pairings I come across just scare the s*** out of me but someone out there must like them, what I want to know is why.

I guess I'll have to go first...
    I love the whole yami x hikari relationships. It's like a person who knows you down to your soul. They know everything that there is to know about you and still love you, I mean you can't get much closer than that. I find the whole concept so sweet. it's not like a soul mate it;s like you souls other half! I get shivers thinking about it...lol

Then theirs Jou and Seto: Jou being the only one who can get kaiba to acto so childish that he sinks to bullying. heh heh makes you wonder what else Jou can get the CEO to do

So what about you guys? What couples are you just dying for and why? I promise I'll try to understand.
  2. Teef
    Teef
    *Pokes dead group* Aw.. this sucks. Where is the love people? So much for that attempt...

*kicks unresponsive group* So much for jump starts too...
  3. Tippeddoor
    Tippeddoor
    Jou and seto <3
  4. Ohjisama
    Ohjisama
    ah I'm back and I'm posting in here too ^^ yay for free time finally
    sorry for my lack of technical names I can never remember the names for even my favorite couples all I can remember is puzzleshipping which is one of my favorites (yugi x yami) and I also love seto x yami and Malik x Marik so how about you Tippeddoor.. xP you had a lovely comment but you seemed to have forgotten to write down some pairings
    oh and I also don't mind seto x joey but since I never liked joey in the actually show it ruined the pairing for me well that is not true I love it when seto is raping/torturing him that is good lol
  5. SoraV
    SoraV
    My number one pairing was and will always be puzzleshipping. I can't get enough of those two! They're my perfect pairing. They complete each other in ways no other pairing can. And I mean its literally fate, right? Yugi was meant to solve the puzzle and Yami was meant to inhabit it. Ahh...sorry, I could go on forever about my love of puzzleshipping, but I'll spare you the torment. ^_^

I'm a big fan of the yamixhikari pairings since they are basically canon. And SetoxJou, of course. But I have softened up more to the SetoxYami pairing, because its somewhat similar to SetoxJou, with the rivalry going on.

And then there's the occasional crack pairing like this one that I fall in love with. Couldn't you just see it happen right in the middle of Battle Kingdom? :3

6. Teef
    Teef
    Lol. Funny, I've fallen for the YugiXKaiba pairing. I don't know if it's a temporary thing but it just seems to work for me. They are just so cute together... I guess from there you can get rival shipping though... hmm
  7. Szisz
    Szisz
    My first yaoi doujinshi (and first yaoi things in my hand... OMG...) was a Yugioh doujinshi. I didn't understand, because it was japanese, but... It was a Seth /Atem, and since I love it!!
  8. Teef
    Teef
    Still doing it
  9. Kairakichi
    Kairakichi
    Umm...I have to say that AtemXYuugi is my favorite YGO yaoi pairing. They just have this cute connection that I just can't explain it. They are just so cute.
  10. Teef
    Teef
    @Kairakichi I am in total agreement they are cute. When I came off my Yugi X Kaiba high I still think Atemxyugi are cute (keep in mind the way I write pairings has nothing to do with role - justto clear that up) They were my first fav and will always be, besides i can't imagine Atem with anyone else really lol.

But I did read this YamiXYugi fic or rather I tried to read it. The narrator in the story was so bias! I meanI understand if Yami describes Yugi as sweet but why it the third person view doing that too.. Shudder. It kicked me way out of the story. If anyone cares though I'll post the link later
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast