aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Your Fav Yu-Gi-Oh! couples and why.

1. Cwell
    Jounaichi and Seto are one of my fauvorites, but I like Yami x Jounaichi too.
  2. yaoiismylife95
    I LOVE YUGI RyouxYugi, Yami BakuraxYugi, YamixYugi, Yami MarikxYugi, MarikxYugi. Now that's only some of the pairing I like there are some pairing I would have to murder for people even thinking of.

I love Yugi with bada** attitude
  3. Urikol
    Urikol
    It used to be Darkshipping. Oh but I still love that pairing so~ Uke Yami Bakura gets me all the time folks. <u<

However, my friend which I call Peggy due to the fact she RP's Pegasus in a group of mine on DA, has seriously gotten me into Eyeshipping. Oi, it's really not as creepy or weird as people think it is, really. Trust me when she RP's Pegasus there everyone seems to want a piece of him. So yeah, Eyeshipping thus became my OTP. Pegasus x Yami Bakura FTW in my opinion~
  4. Mangafee
    Mangafee
    I really love Rivalshipping
    Yugi is the ultimate Uke and Seto is such a Tsuntsun whenever he's around Yugi XD
    But whenever I search for it, I always mostly find YamixSetoxYami :/ I beginning to really dislike this pairing...

Actually, I wouldn't mind pairing Yugi with everyone, lol ...
    And I mean EVERYONE Pegasus, anyone?
  5. sapphireleo
    sapphireleo
    All Marik's, Bakura's, Yugi's...BASICALLY ALL SOUL SHIPPINGS FTW~!!!!<3 and ima gonna invent one now..., Mokuba x Ryou FTW~! right now XDDD but yes my usuals are Tendershipping, Theifshipping, (whatever Marik x Ryou's one is if it exists xD), psychoshipping, Bronzeshipping, Puzzleshipping oh i friggin love all of them as long as is purely BL
  6. OtherRomance
    OtherRomance
    Hello Guys,

First time joining this forum despite being a yaoi fan for almost 11 years. I was a silent yaoi shipper for the longest time with my activities limited to fanfiction reading/writing and watching of course.

Favorite pairings are the classic ones (in the yaoi Yugi universe I mean wink wink wink)
    Yami Yugi x Hikari Yugi
    Seto x Jounichi
    Yami Bakura x Hikari Ryou Bakura
    Yami Marik x Hikari Malik
    Duke x Tristan (minor)
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123