aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Narutards

1. hisakata
    hisakata
    The flash backs ARE really really annoyning >.< Because like.. a five minute fight scene will take the entire episode >.< And each episode re-shows like the entire last five minutes of the one before >.< so all in all you only get like 10 minutes of new episode!!! @.@

Chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiyooooooooooo o>>> =D *gnaws* xD Been so long! You shall have to pay me back for all the time I was gone! =D
    XD
  2. blue_genjutsu
    blue_genjutsu
    @amade0, it wasn't that I enjoyed watching fillers that I watched them, I watched them to help with my Naruto addiction. I can't stand going a week without seeing Naruto. It's painful!
  3. RyRyMini
    RyRyMini
    I liked the filler about Anko - it shed some light on her past, which Kishi would never do in the manga. The rest basically sucked. Bad.
  4. amade0
    amade0
    @blue_genjutsu: i had to stop watching them >< i'd probably hate naruto if i went on xD i stopped after they went looking for some weird bug or something lol o.0 maybe they got better after that o.0
  5. blue_genjutsu
    blue_genjutsu
    There were a few good filler arcs, amade0. I liked the last one with Gaara and also the one with Menma eps 213-215, he was so cute, blond and blue-eyed! The Waterfall arc was good, too. And then there was the one that had Ino hired to impersonate a lord's daughter and Naruto ended up doing his Sexy no Jutsu to take over for Ino and the daughter's fiance fell in love with Naruto. It was hilarious.
  6. Demona
    Demona
    Hey there people had to join up since I'm a huge lover of Naruto ^_^
  7. gokunaruto
    gokunaruto
    Hi Demona!
  8. amade0
    amade0
    @blue_genjutsu: hmm.. maybe i'll go back to them eventually if the series ever finishes lol xD *to lazy right now xD*
  9. KunoichiAddy
    KunoichiAddy
    amade0- If you're still looking for fic recs, I just read a really good narusasunaru fic. It's complete at 53 chapters. It's called Volatile, and it can be found on AFF.
  10. Demona
    Demona
    @ gokunaruto ^^ hiya hon!
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast