aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Narutards

1. Ygnol
    Ygnol
    hey ppls new to grp......
  2. blue_genjutsu
    blue_genjutsu
    Welcome, Ygnol!

@shattered, yeah I agree that they should show his clothes missing because it doesn't make sense that his skin gets burned off in 4 tail mode, yet his clothes remain. If his character was a girl, I think they would have shown nudity, or partial nudity anyway.

The art style in the manga is great, shattered. Much better than the anime. Just like with Bleach. If the anime creators weren't so cheap, then the anime for series could be a lot better.
  3. yerisina
    yerisina
    I simply adore Kishi's style. ^-^
    The manga is much better drawn. http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...kyuubinaru.jpg (The pic is somewhat funny, but true. *sighs*)
  4. shattered
    shattered
    hmm maybe its just me then. i've read a few chapters of the manga (like the kakashi gaiden coz i couldnt wait for it O_o when are they gonna do the damn thing anyways?!?!), i just didn't really like the art all that much so i gave up after a while
    the anime sometimes does weird things with what originally looked cool but thats the same with bleach >_>
  5. dealla
    dealla
    @shattered True, the anime does that all the time, but while in Bleach it doesn't bother me much, I can't stand it in Naruto (don't know why ) I just can't understand how the animation teams can vary so much in quality of their work ;/ We get a couple of great episodes and when the team changes we are back to substandard style.
    The art is overall great, but it's the last two chapters that really stand out. (is it just me?) Kishi drew them in so much detail, I will be rereading them many times
  6. Nnoilalala
    Nnoilalala
    "Orochimaru cracks me up! He's always got that tongue swinging somewhere lol!"

X.DD *crack up* ditto. but it's sexy!
  7. MiyaJadecube
    MiyaJadecube
    ...=^.^=~~ I'm so here...LOL! And ya for not making this a specific pairing club...there would be soooo friggin many methinks. >_< The anime/manga, in and of itself, is brilliant...tho at times frustrating. I'm thrilled to have found it at the beginning & never looked back. *sigh* Oh, and Naruto has to be my fav goof (who I admit is turning into a hottie) character...or maybe I should say my lonest standing fav. o_o *LOL*
  8. Miysis
    Miysis
    v__V ... without many words .. i just thought this could make some of you laugh...
    stupid idea comming from Yerisina and me. xD

aarin artthread
  9. KunoichiAddy
    KunoichiAddy
    I'll recommend another fic. It's an AU SasuNaru called Full Circle. It can be found on AFF. I really liked the writing, and I really got into the story, particuarly after the 4th chapter. It's 17 or 18 chapters and complete.
  10. ricca123
    ricca123
    Proud to be a narutard... lol
    Hey all!
Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast