aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Narutards

1. KunoichiAddy
    Amade0- Sound of Dreams is a really popular NaruSasuNaru. It's over 60 chapters and complete.
  2. hisakata
    hisakata
    o.o I actually read a story that was had Naurto, Gaara, and Kakashi...... o.O Really really strange.. but the writing was so wonderful, they actualy made me fall in love with the story xD
  3. KunoichiAddy
    KunoichiAddy
    Hisakata- Could you tell me what it was called? I'm interested.
  4. hisakata
    hisakata
    Well.... Give me a bit of time to go through my favorites @.@ It's a long list.. But I am pretty sure I still have it some where! >.<"
  5. amade0
    amade0
    @ChaosShadow and KunoichiAddy: thanks so much for the recommendations ^^ *i'll definately look into them~*

ps: where can i find Sound of Dreams? ^^;
  6. hisakata
    hisakata
    @KunoichiAddy: =D I found it! ...quicker than i thought I would!
    KakashixNarutoxGaara Fanfic(? not sure the order anymore)<<<Clickie
    This is the copy on fanfiction.net, at the end of one of the chapters they do give a link to the copy on their livejournal because it is more.. *cough* detailed...
  7. yerisina
    yerisina
    @ amade0 >here you go<
    I recommend reading Zrina's other stories as well. ^.^
  8. gokunaruto
    gokunaruto
    Thank you too yerisina. Somebody knows if it's possible download the whole story without doing a lot of times copy and paste each chapter?
  9. yerisina
    yerisina
    @gokunaruto
    I always do it copy&paste-style... and yeah, that takes ages, depending on how long the story is.
  10. KunoichiAddy
    KunoichiAddy
    amade0- Sound of Dreams is on AdultFanFiction, and the author is Zrina. Oh! Yerisina posted it!
    hisakata- Thanks! I'll let you know what I think.
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast