aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

♥ *~*Lesbian Yaoi Lovers*~* ♥

1. YuriYaoilover
    YuriYaoilover
    xxYuri69 here are a couple of my faves ^-^

Strawberry Panic, kannazuki no Miko, yami to boushi to hon no tabibito, Burst angel (not really a yuri but close), I would say Shoujo sect but it is really hentai so I wouldn't watch that one if you don't like that. Hope this helps ^-^
  2. Pisaj-Elf
    Pisaj-Elf
    Hi all ^^~
    i'm new here..i like a cutie yuri
    let's me join too
  3. elariel
    elariel
    Any lesbians here who aren't big fans of yuri? Or am I the only one? *cringes and prepares to be stoned*
  4. vizard light
    vizard light
    I'm not too sure if I'm lesbian but well I joined!!
  5. Chinpokomon
    Chinpokomon
    Hello there! I'm a bi, but strong supporter of lesbians!
  6. brainwashed
    brainwashed
    hey everyone.. yeah i'm late on intros.. i think. i've been away a while. but anyways im bi also. hope that is ok
  7. ozakism
    ozakism
    elariel: ~raises hand~ I hardly cross by yuri I really, really enjoyed. The last ones I totally loved were Maka-Maka and Shoujo Sect. I guess I like the hentai(-ish) ones, the same goes for yaoi. Hot stuff, rawr.
  8. Dabiu
    Dabiu
    Lesbian here. I like both Yaoi and Yuri and gimme some of that Hentai too ;D hah hah. =]
  9. Kajiruki
    Kajiruki
    Lesbian too Yay for girl love and guy on guy love since it is a yaoi forum haha!
    I haven't watched yuri myself but just started watching shojo-ai, so innocent.. I don't think there could ever be an anime that is completley like to lesbian life for me.. could be wrong though!
  10. bloooody
    bloooody
    :sic Im feeling so lonely today, who wants to be my girlfriend? or a friend to talk at nights....please
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast