aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

♥ *~*Lesbian Yaoi Lovers*~* ♥

1. Nebulous
    xXxAyaxXx ~ Cheers!
  2. gothloli3.1
    gothloli3.1
    I never knew there was a group like this. So I joined it. So, hey, how's it going?
  3. elariel
    elariel
    This is fantastic - a group for other lesbians who love yaoi! *SO glad she's not alone!*

Hello group! *waves*
  4. kumi-kun
    kumi-kun
    heey there! yeah it's indeed nice to see such a group here! And we even have so many members as well! :3
  5. elariel
    elariel
    how many of you have girlfriends who get/ don't get your yaoi-love? I'm currently single but always wonder if my next partner will be understanding!
  6. fujinakaheero
    fujinakaheero
    my gf and I are pretty much on the same page when it comes to yaoi.
    We both like it, well she was the one who got me into it to begin with.
  7. KakaIruLover
    KakaIruLover
    my gf and me love yaoi alot. We talk about it often and even make real life parings with our guy friends its funny ^^
  8. happypyro
    happypyro

I'm new to the community ^_^
    I am technically bi, but I lean more towards girls...by a lot, so i thought what the heck, why not.
    Strangely though, I prefer Yaoi over Yuri.
    hmmm
  9. RazZadig
    RazZadig
    Great to see this group on AarinFantasy! My family is totally confused by a yaoi-obsessed lesbian, but there are plenty of lesbians at the Yaoi Con every year so I know I'm not alone.
  10. SpiritOfTheWinds
    SpiritOfTheWinds
    @RazZadig: Well, I do am a lesbian girl and watching yaoi. However, I have no preferences. I like yaoi as much as yuri or het. And I'm not that big a fan to go to a yaoi-con. But I think I tend to prefer yuri than yaoi, it's just that there are so few out there compared to yuri...

But still, there's an anime convention this summer near my city so I'm pretty sure I'll go.
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast