aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

CLAMP*-holic-*

1. brainwashed
    hi everyone, i love clamp! nice group and pics
  2. hisoka3
    hisoka3
    I love kuro x fay, kamui x subaru, doumeki x watanuki, fuuma x kamui, ashura x yasha... Love them all!!<3 They're too cute and smexy!
  3. tightgrip
    tightgrip
    I just joined the group - and posted a new thread - so I can find people interested in an Ashura card (5 million points is a lot). ^^'

Anyway, I've been reading Clamp's series for... over 10 years now, wow..! xD
    My eternal love goes to them for "Tokyo Babylon" and "Rg Veda".

I also like their new series. Hmmm... It's a shame they're flooded with work and don't have much time to continue "X" or "Legal drug", but I'm sure they won't disappoint us and leave it as it is forever.
  4. uniQ
    uniQ
    Hello, nice to meet you. I'm new here.

If CLAMP didn't exist, it should be invented. Love all their works so far.
  5. satinangel
    satinangel
    Hi everyone! My favorite CLAMP couple is Seishirou x Subaru! They have the most fascinating love story that I ever read. I'm also pretty fond of Kamui x Subaru.
  6. tightgrip
    tightgrip
    @Satinangel: Kamui x Subaru in "X"? Their alter egos also appear in TRC (I find it easier to slash their TRC version because they're always together ).
  7. Meitoku
    Meitoku
    Hello! ^^
    I love the characters of CLAMP too. But I can`t say who`s my favorite pairing. o.o" I think I love them all. XDD

But there are some specially pairings I hope they will find eachother:
    Kurogane x Fye
    Rikuo x Kazahaya (They must continue it! >.<)
    Kakei x Saiga (Okay, they found eachother but they are so~o sweet. ^-^)
  8. Maylani
    Maylani
    hii i looooooooooooooove CLAMP hmm, i don't know which pairing i like the most XD maybe kamui x subaru ^^
  9. incarnation
    incarnation
    Hi there, I just found out this place existed thanks to the card you bought, Congrats on getting it.
    x3

Yet another obsessive CLAMP fan has joined!
    The first manga I ever read was Cardcaptor Sakura, and ever since CLAMP has been my favorite mangaka. They're so amazing, I can't think of another person/group that even comes close.
    They've created so many manga and characters over the years, and now they've even started to combine them all... I'm in love.
    xD

Mmmm... favorite pairing.... I think I would have to go with DoumekixWatanuki and RikuoxKazahaya as well.
    xxxHOLiC and Legal Drug are my favorites at the moment. (I hope they continue it soon too! Hopefully now that TSR is complete they'll pick Legal Drug back up...)
  10. bookimp
    bookimp
    Yay Clamp! I'm such a clamp fangirl, I love Sumi Keiichi artwork... and saying they don't do yaoi has got to be a huge inside joke. I think they just like to torture fangirls. I love Kurogane x Fye. I have to admit I haven't watched all of xxxHolic, and what is Legal Drug? I tried looking it up but couldn't find any info on it. I love CCS, X and Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles.
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast