aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

CLAMP*-holic-*

1. Kasayu
    Kasayu
    Hi! A newbie here ^^ Kas-chan desu~ Fave pairing KuroFay, fave characters A LOT... but Kamui was the first one ever <3

Oh, btw I also wonder about the Gohou Drug? I thought it was put on hiatus... Anyway, just bought it on a convention this weekend despite the fact I already read it I still looove it x3
  2. Tetsu
    Tetsu
    @Kasayu: Hi and welcome! So whats this about 'Gohou Drug'?!? I have/read 1-3.I had hared about there being a 4th,but it never came out.T-T
  3. Kasayu
    Kasayu
    @Tetsu: Yup, I also read three vols so far ^^ But although I'm not sure how far I can believe in what's written on wikipedia, there is stated that it is 'on hiatus' now ^^'' I hope not, 'cos after X it would be my second favorite manga by Clamp being put on hiatus - that'd be so cruel T___T And the story could get sooo interesting only if they would continue
  4. PifflePrincess
    PifflePrincess
    Hey hey! New member SeishirouSubaru are my OTP, but everyone else is game ^^ I heart KuroFai, DouWata, RikuKaza and so many more (even Tomo and Kizu from Suki Dakara Suki). So hi!
  5. HokaHoka
    HokaHoka
    OMG I don't come here in years. But here for all the member that love clamp and for other members as well XD

6. Kazuki
    Kazuki

Today are my birthdays!
  7. GreenieChan
    GreenieChan
    Hi, new member here! I love many CLAMP series, but Tokyo Babylon and X/1999 are absolute favorites SeishiroSubaru is one of my OTPs ^__^
  8. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    I am so excited for the upcoming OVA (OAD) of XXXholic and Tsubasa. If i didn't read wrong, the xxxholic one is coming out on the 17th of this month and the next on june. Tsubasa is on march and may
  9. Unwoven
    Unwoven
    Newbie to the club.

My CLAMP OTPs are as follows: Ashura/Yasha (RG Veda), Subaru/Seishirou (Tokyo Babylon, X1999), and Kazahaya/Rikuo (Legal Drug). Nice to meet you all!
  10. teito13
    teito13
    *just spent a week reading all by CLAMP* only kobato left!... ashura's hot
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast