aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

DS_002_(1)topleftMeier Link (L9)DS_002_(5)bottommid
    Pain (L13)DS_002_(6)bottomright(Event) Forum - Levi
    RyukDS_002_(4)bottomleftCatbus

Quote Originally Posted by Munemasa Katagiri View Post
    Maybe you are using some extension that makes it crash. Did you try to run it in safe mode?
    I was going to say that. It happened to me once. I upgraded and extension called No Script and then my firefox keep crashing on me. It was a bad version of the extension, the authors upgraded and fixed the problem but before that, I had to disable the extensions to be able to continue to use firefox.

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

(S006) Klaus(S004) TakiKlaus (L7)
    Tetsuo (L9)Youji (L9)Goku (L6)
    Sanzo (L10)Heero (L4)Nezumi (L4)
    "That's it, I'm getting off the crazy train. *shakes head* I uinstalled and reinstalled Firefox 5 times. That's right, 5. The first time my Firefox worked again. As long as I stayed on 3.6.3. I tried upgrading to 3.6.13 which is what the browser recommended. And...it crashed. So I thought I must've installed it wrong. Re-try. Again it said, "Cannot connect through Proxy Server." So I uninstalled 3.6.13 and reinstalled 3.6.3, and upgraded it through the Tools--> Download...and it crashed again. So I'm staying with 3.6.3. Screw this."

EDIT: Updated to latest version now after un-checking the proxy server thing. Wow, seriously Firefox? Seriously? WTF.

Oh, I couldn't do a search (again, for anything) to find out if this topic had already been covered. I was so angry when I wrote the original post I forgot to add that.

Thanks everyone for saving my stupid arse.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12