aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    BANNED

between heaven and hell just in the middle .....
    Savings

Reiga UB (L9)Chiga (L4)Fei Long (L2)
    Souichiro (L2)Fei Long (L9)Asami (L9)
    Tachibana (L8)Luka Crosszeria (L9)Luka Crosszeria (L1)
    for manga
    MangaMeeya the most popular manga viewer
    you can download it from here if you want to check

GMAO Version 1.9.6.10 Great Manga Application Onidzuka for manga here
    Last edited by Clannadia; 09-14-2010 at 07:04 PM.

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

(S029) Charles J. Chrishunds (Charley)(S022) Iason(S021) Riki
    Rin (L9)Luffy (L8)Ace (L10)
    Mookyul (L10)(S015) EwonL (L10)
    Xee the CDisplay for Mac ;D

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Pray for JapanG (L1)Squalo (L9)
    Naruto (L4)Ichigo (L2)Xanxus (L1)
    Sasuke (L1)Ichigo (L6)Grimmjow (L6)

Smile Easy Manga Viewer

I just want to share this easy application to view your zipped & unzip manga files.

As we all know that zipped files are much better than those that aren't. To keep your computer runs better without the load of manga pages kept in folders, you can use this

You don't have to install this ComicsViewer because it's all in the folder. You need to unzip it first to see the program. It can view--so far--all types of images without extracting the manga file.

MegaUpload
    4shared

Please PM me if the link expired.
    Last edited by sarahwanderlust; 08-19-2010 at 09:07 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Gin (L2)Genesis (L5)Hyorinmaru (L1)
    Saga (L1)Kanda (L8)Albafica (L1)
    Here's one for Anti-Virus
    AVG: AVG - Antivirus and Internet Security It's free (If you download the right one, the other one you got to pay for) and it updates automatically, you can set it up to do a small daily scan for your computer. It can also remind you to download the updated version of it.

I use this on my computer and it's great. Haven't got a problem with viruses..... yet *knocks on wood*

Ahriman
    I fix all the neighbors computers by removing AVG and putting in Avast. You guys have a nice list, but with a few errors and a BIG warning. DO NOT RUN 2 ANTI VIRUS. They will interrupt each other and your computer will be slooowwwww. As in 5 seconds becomes 3 min. You can however run avast, spybot search and destroy (If no IE, no teatimer and DO NOT use IE), malware antibytes. All free, and I've cleaned off dozens of virii+malware that a single program missed.

7zip is compatible with nearly every zip format out there, incluzing tbz. It doesn't have issues with zip files, however a winrar archive with certain options in creating the archive will fail. While most compression software is shareware, 7zip is awesome freeware with low overhead and you can do nearly everything from right click.

As for the windows vs linux vs macosx debate that I don't intend to revive, this basically a religious question. I did tech support for microsoft, I use linux as a result. MacOSX has too much crap running and so does windows. Black Viper's Web Site has a list of what services you can turn off, that will make windows boot a lot faster, get broken into less often, and boot in a fraction of the time. MacOSX and Windows suffer the same core problem: security. Someone claimed that MacOSX has no security flaws ever, doesn't need antivirus, etc. They posted videos of moving money from one bank account of his to another. MacOSX is insecure and they charge for updates. Windows cannot be adequately secured without unplugging it.

I'll take a risk regarding previous discussion and say that a render farm has nothing to do with the desktop OS to *create* the video. Oracle moved all their desktops to Linux. There are usability complaints about Linux, but most of the GUI enhancements were on Linux before going into Vista, 7 and MacOSX. I can do nearly anything on linux, including run multiple copies of IE in Linux, which you can't do in Windows. (btw C# sucks. Use Python.)

Other software recommendations include tmpgenc and virtualdub for video editing. I heartily endorse GIMP for RGB color (no CMYK support) and the KLite Codec pack with Windows Media Player Classic (no usage reports sent to Microsoft). utorrent for .torrent, aMule for EDonkey/Emule+other networks.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Imagase (L8)Kyouichi (L8)Mookyul (L10)
    (S015) EwonSougo (L7)Shiki (L9)
    (S093) Jang Jaeyoung(S094) Chu SangwooSeimei (L8)
    Right now
    Avast is my only antivirus and it's working perfectly so I recommend it!

The thing I want to recommend most is a file extractor I mainly use for manga I download that is on rar files.
    Zipeg: Zipeg - free application to open ZIP and RAR files on Mac and Windows.
    Zipeg supports:
    Formats: ZIP, RAR, 7z, ARJ, LHA, TGZ, TAR and many many more.
    Pictures and Photos - preview them instantly or open in external application.
    Filenames in your national alphabet.
    Windows: XP, Vista and Windows 7 Mac OS X: Tiger, Leopard and Snow Leopard

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

ComicsViewer (site) Another program to view manga
    RenameMaster A utility designed to rename multiple files with a just few clicks.

Yaoi Addict
    *taps you on the shoulder* Right behind you...*evil laughter*
    Savings

Pray for JapanSeto (L7)Jounouchi (L7)
    Itachi (L5)Kanou (L8)Spike (L8)
    Nanjo (L3)Iason (L4)Gojyo (L1)
    Spybot removal software

I already run Avast and Malwarebytes, however I have one more program If anyone is having problems with spybots I personally use and recommend Spybot Search & Destroy, it's free to download.

The home of Spybot-S&D!

Cassie821
    Well, Quivi is another very good image viewer. I use it for my mangas and my comics, and from experience, I've seen that it supports quite a number of formats.

Download Quivi - Freeware Download List

Another software I would like to mention is the antivirus Eset Nod32. It is easily to install, easy to update and maintains the system properly and well. The Link below however is for a trial version, so you can test it, and see how well it works on your system.

For 32bits systems
    ESET NOD32 Antivirus - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com

For 64 bit systems
    ESET NOD32 Antivirus (64-bit) - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Heart 1 (Red)KumaguroHeart 1 (Blue)
    Soubi (L10)Pray for JapanTsuzuki (L3)
    Ranmaru Y (L1)Yuki (L6)Takenaga (L5)
    I have an antivirus option, Combofix. It's good for when your antivirus software has a virus and your computer seems about to explode.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast