aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    In...Finland. Far away..In the land of snow..
    Savings

I can't get mine running no matter what I do. >_< I've tried pretty much everything on my win10.. All I get when I start the game is black screen :/ I hope there will be an installation guide soon for win10, so I can see if it's just my crappy comp that refuses to play or if I'm doing something wrong.
    Edit: **** yisss got it to work! Looks like win10 had at some point changed my locale and that was the problem!
    Last edited by Chiheisen Baka Neko; 08-20-2015 at 04:21 PM.

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Okay guys, no matter what I do, this game refuses to display in english and I think it´s an issue with my legal copy.

My copy says it´s version 1.1 and after I updated it with any of the LmtDVDVer101 or LmtDVDVer102 or LmtDVDVer103, nothing is working anymore, not even after I applied the new files for the complete english patch.

If I ONLY apply the new full files for the english patch to my game, it doesn´t have any effect and plays in japanese anyway. So WHAT the hell am I doing wrong? ANY help is much appreciated, this cannot be too difficult

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

nevermind! sorry I post in wrong thread! (silly me, its in the next tab duh) mod pls delete this
    Last edited by ficcia; 08-21-2015 at 07:25 AM.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkling View Post
    Okay guys, no matter what I do, this game refuses to display in english and I think it´s an issue with my legal copy.

My copy says it´s version 1.1 and after I updated it with any of the LmtDVDVer101 or LmtDVDVer102 or LmtDVDVer103, nothing is working anymore, not even after I applied the new files for the complete english patch.

If I ONLY apply the new full files for the english patch to my game, it doesn´t have any effect and plays in japanese anyway. So WHAT the hell am I doing wrong? ANY help is much appreciated, this cannot be too difficult

This is gonna sound a bit silly, but maybe you won't be able to use your physical legit copy for this?

It's still great that you bought it to support N+C, but for the English patch (and etc), you may need to resort to pirating it. Technically, it's not pirating because you own it, but you just can't use your legit copy...

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f145/t...tml#post544040

Here's an Aarinfantasy torrent for the full ISO packaged in a RAR file. (Older version)

Once it's downloaded, extract it, and follow the instructions in the post I linked. Just don't patch the game with any of the patches, and move straight into the full English patch instead. The English patch is already pre-patched with the proper versions.

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    This is gonna sound a bit silly, but maybe you won't be able to use your physical legit copy for this?

It's still great that you bought it to support N+C, but for the English patch (and etc), you may need to resort to pirating it. Technically, it's not pirating because you own it, but you just can't use your legit copy...

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f145/t...tml#post544040

Here's an Aarinfantasy torrent for the full ISO packaged in a RAR file. (Older version)

Once it's downloaded, extract it, and follow the instructions in the post I linked. Just don't patch the game with any of the patches, and move straight into the full English patch instead. The English patch is already pre-patched with the proper versions.
    THIS!!
    After hours of madness, I came to the same conclusion. My legit copy IS and STAYS version 1, no matter how many patches or version upgrades I ran.

To make it short, I downloaded the Megaupload files and the complete patches, along with daemon tools, did as shown in the installation guide and FINALLY (can you hear me screaming of excitement?) It works!

I should mention that it's running now perfectly fine on my 32 bit Windows XP netbook as well as on my brandnew home Pc with Windows 10 installed.

The only sad thing is, that it wasn't easy to get my hands on a legal copy and they charged me $140 for it (which basically every Nitro Chiral game cost for us ppl from europe, there's not many places to get it for cheap) It's now basically....useless :/ At least it displays nice with my other games in the cabinet..

Anyhow, enough blabla..but THANK YOU!! This goes out personally to you since -no matter how many ppl look for support, you always found time to answer to me.* happily strolling away to not bother you any longer*
    Last edited by Darkling; 08-21-2015 at 05:09 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hello, and i need help

I am using Windows 8.1 64-Bit and I downloaded Firestorm717's torrent, and followed the whole guide posted by OP (except that i didn't installed any update patches), and the game doesn't run at all, even with boot.iso and LAMENTO_DVD.iso mounted. Haven't tried the crack, but if i use it, should i still mount boot.iso and LAMENTO_DVD.iso? Sorry for my bad english

One told me that i have to install directX from the iso, but when i clicked the 'DirectX install' it doesn't work. Should i install DX nonethless?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by VNplayer View Post
    Hello, and i need help

I am using Windows 8.1 64-Bit and I downloaded Firestorm717's torrent, and followed the whole guide posted by OP (except that i didn't installed any update patches), and the game doesn't run at all, even with boot.iso and LAMENTO_DVD.iso mounted. Haven't tried the crack, but if i use it, should i still mount boot.iso and LAMENTO_DVD.iso? Sorry for my bad english

One told me that i have to install directX from the iso, but when i clicked the 'DirectX install' it doesn't work. Should i install DX nonethless?
    Yeah, I'm having the same issues as this except on a Windows 7 computer, except I tried installing the patches and -- yeah.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Yomo Renji (L9)Kaneki Ken (L9)Guts (L1)
    The crack (no DVD patch) allows you to play without having to mount the iso files so no, VNplayer. You don't have to mount the iso files, just stick the crack it into your game folder and click it to play. Also, if your computer has a higher version of Direct X then there's no reason for you to install it. You can always check which version of Direct X your computer has using methods from the Microsoft Support website.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

When I download LmtDVDVer200.exe my anti virus program told me that it's dangerous. Should I trust it?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hello, I know this is super old and I'm coming back to it but what version of Daemon Tools do you have because it doesn't have the option for me to actually change the amount of drives I can have. I would highly appreciate any type of help, thank you in advance

Nevermind, just had to do it a different way than in the picture hahaha Sorry.
    Last edited by IoneeTan; 08-22-2015 at 08:22 AM.

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast