aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hello guys, does anyone know what to do with this error? erro.jpgIt happens all the time I'll try to install the game. I'm using windows 8 64 bit.

Heeeey, the problem was the InstallShield program. Thank yoou~~
    Last edited by flahsilveira; 08-25-2015 at 01:41 PM. Reason: problem solved

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by rachellynn View Post
    Ahh, I'm so glad I found this thread! I knew I couldn't be the only one with this problem! I thought I was just doing something totally wrong. Super disappointed that my legal copy is functionally useless to me, but I guess I can download the pirated one guilt free.
    Oh another one with this problem! Guess I can stop trying getting the legal copy to work then but like you said, I'm not feeling guilty for pirating now. Weird though since I don't have any problems installing all my other legit Nitro+Chiral games.

muga
    Any mac users know if there is a specific order for installing the various parts (setup.exe, install.exe, the patch, etc.)? I've checked the winelogs but it's not turning anything up.
    I have the wrapper set up pretty much the same way my DMMd wrappers are. (Winetricks checks out as does config)
    Last edited by muga; 08-24-2015 at 02:58 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by 0000088956 View Post
    Alright so, like, now the issue is I just don't have the cracked .exe? Is there anywhere I can download it? It isn't in the torrent (Firestorms) so uh... Is there another place I can get it or does someone have it?
    I found a link to the 700kb exe file at this url (page search for nitro+chiral for the link), and it works fine if you replace the 1Mb file with it (other than my personal win8 probs of course)

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketx911 View Post
    I installed the game in a non-program-files folder like so:
    Attachment 168915

and the save folder
    Attachment 168919
    How I installed the game was:
    -I mounted lamento dvd iso; unmounting it and then mounting boot iso in its place. The english patch files were also added and everything goes well...until I want to load a save file
    -I downloaded the 1.03 dvdpatch from here and extracted and applied it in the game folder(which added the usually missing voice1.npa file)
    -I found a 700kb version of the exe shown in this tutorial from the same place I got the 103 patch from, buuuut installing it had no effect on the game
    Attachment 168917
    (I replaced it as shown in the tutorial, but it didn't work anyway...)

The save files don't seem corrupted so I'm at a loss :S
    Huh, wow. o__O Yeah, it looks fine.... You running Windows 10?

I can't tell the difference, visually, between Win 8 and Win 10.

This is gonna sound silly, but do you have a spare computer running Windows? I'd be curi--OH! Better idea!

Can you find a way to share your save files? I want to download them and try running them on my install, to see if it works.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Ryouta Sasamori (L7)
    Haha sorry to be another one of those people but I'm having some trouble opening the game. My problem is whenever I open the application the screen just flashes once then refuses to open ;^; Followed all of this

http://kurose.co.vu/post/75966125797...83%B3%E3%83%88

yet still doesn't work. I got all of those images and options but when I click to start up the game it just flashes a black screen for a second. I also ran it as an administrator

I don't know how to upload screenshots either. sigh
    I have Windows Inspiron 15R with Windows 8

Thank you very much for taking the time out to patch the game and address all these issues.

EDIT: So I think my problem is the step where I combine all the files. So I download all 10 files into winrar. but then how do I join them? I don't get an option to use 7zip even though it's installed. and parts 2-10 of the rar contain the same file for the Lamento_DVD.....I'm confused with this step

EDIT AGAIN: LOLOLOL Literally had no idea what to do so I fiddled with copying and pasting stuff and it worked. Can I replicate that? Nope. Hopefully won't have to
    Last edited by Nighttracker; 08-26-2015 at 08:42 PM.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Err... So it's working now, Nighttracker? XD Yay! Enjoy? ^^;

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Gwendal (L5)Albel Nox (L1)Nezumi (L3)
    Krory (L3)Tyki (L6)Mikage
    Shiki (L2)TonberryVincent (L8)
    Hey guys.
    I have a legal copy of Lamento, and am trying to run it on Windows 10... I can't get the game to open though.
    I followed the guide, and installed all the patches...
    Has anyone else had this problem, or have I overlooked something simple?
    Please help.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Heya Iszu!

Actually, there might be two issue for you.

#1, to get Lamento to run in Windows 10, there's a NoDVD version of the EXE that needs to be found.
    http://bl.canadia.info/patches/%5bNi...or%20AGTH).rar

This is not a 100% guarantee it will work, but it is a step in the right direction. You'll also need to make sure that Lamento is NOT installed in the default location. Please make sure to change the directory upon installation.

and...

#2, depending on how new/what version your real copy of Lamento is, the English patch may not work. A lot of people who own the game are finding the English patch won't work, because the physical copy is too new of a version.

If you're finding that the English patch is not working for you, check the config area to see what version you have. Anything higher than Script version 1.02 and Engine version 1.03 won't work. Your best bet, instead, is to find a pirated copy of the ISO and use that, as it's an older version. ^^;; However, thank you for supporting the developer by purchasing a legitimate copy!!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Gwendal (L5)Albel Nox (L1)Nezumi (L3)
    Krory (L3)Tyki (L6)Mikage
    Shiki (L2)TonberryVincent (L8)
    Thanks Kojichan.
    Unfotunately option 1 didn't help...
    I'll try a pirated copy.
    I have to use a program like Alcohol 120%, to boot the DVD file, right? Can you tell me where to download the program?
    Sorry it's been a really long time since I've had to install a pirated game...

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast