aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425
    Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by cgarner318 View Post
    Attachment 173579
    1.this is what the start up looks like then i clicked the set up attached to the little lamento icon

Attachment 173580
    after clicking set up the wizard set up popped up just like the ones on the guide thing
    Attachment 173581
    this part of the screen was not included in the directions so i was playing around with it but to no avail i might be missing something
    Attachment 173582
    sometimes this action box would pop up not sure what it means tho
    Attachment 173583
    then this pops again and when i click the N thing it just goes away and nothing happens

i wonder if other people had the same problem downloading it on windows 1O

Thank you for posting shots of this! This is the first time I'm seeing it, so this helps a lot! ^^ Anyways, the third screenshot... That is the "Do you agree to our terms?" box. Select the top selection, then the "次 >" (Next) button should be clickable.

After that there will be a different window that asks you to select where to install the game.

Quote Originally Posted by cgarner318 View Post
    okay got the game to start and play i realized i just didnt follow the directions correctly in instal lpart i will try to work the patch then. i already changed the locale to japnese prior to installing btw but i think my folder is different from yalls so not sure if itll work

If the game starts for you, even if it is in Japanese, then that's good!! Now you'll just need the Windows 10 English patch. ^^

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/10c...to_patch_files

Look for the ones that end with "win10" in the filenames.

PAY ATTENTION!!! There are TWO DIFFERENT VERSIONS of the CGs! One is JUST the buttons and menu in English, and the other one is a FULLSET, which includes the buttons AND uncensored smexy scenes. Choose ONE, not BOTH.

So, you'll end up with two files:
    nss-fullpatchver2.4win10.npa ...and either
    cg-buttonspatchwin10.npa -OR- cg-fullpatchwin10.npa

Afterwards those two files will need to be renamed.

nss-fullpatchver2.4win10.npa >> nss-patch.npa

Then your preferred CG file will be: cg-patch.npa

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Thank you for posting shots of this! This is the first time I'm seeing it, so this helps a lot! ^^ Anyways, the third screenshot... That is the "Do you agree to our terms?" box. Select the top selection, then the "次 >" (Next) button should be clickable.

After that there will be a different window that asks you to select where to install the game.

If the game starts for you, even if it is in Japanese, then that's good!! Now you'll just need the Windows 10 English patch. ^^

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/10c...to_patch_files

Look for the ones that end with "win10" in the filenames.

PAY ATTENTION!!! There are TWO DIFFERENT VERSIONS of the CGs! One is JUST the buttons and menu in English, and the other one is a FULLSET, which includes the buttons AND uncensored smexy scenes. Choose ONE, not BOTH.

So, you'll end up with two files:
    nss-fullpatchver2.4win10.npa ...and either
    cg-buttonspatchwin10.npa -OR- cg-fullpatchwin10.npa

Afterwards those two files will need to be renamed.

nss-fullpatchver2.4win10.npa >> nss-patch.npa

Then your preferred CG file will be: cg-patch.npa

thank you so much! i got the game to work on the first go YESSSS FINALLY I CAN FINALLY PLAY THIS EPIC GAME
    this needs to be an anime like seriously ughhhhh whyyyyy isnt one but anywhoooo thank you so much for the help

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Subaru Sumeragi (L3)Subaru (L2)Seishirou (L2)
    Gilgamesh (L5)Archer (L6)Akira Takanashi (L7)
    Kuroko (L1)Aomine Daiki (L1)Midoriya Izuku (L3)
    Hello, I installed Lamento for a friend on her computer, it seemed to install with no problems but now when you try and open the game it gives you it for a quick second then it dissapears, her computer is set to Japan region and we seem to have all parts to install so I'm scratching my head on why it won't work....

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by FujoshiFan96 View Post
    Hello, I installed Lamento for a friend on her computer, it seemed to install with no problems but now when you try and open the game it gives you it for a quick second then it dissapears, her computer is set to Japan region and we seem to have all parts to install so I'm scratching my head on why it won't work....
    Hmm, diagnosing a problem on someone else's computer might take a bit to figure out, if you don't mind.

Let's see what we can do. ^^

Firstly, I would like to point you to a step-by-step process for how to install Lamento, starting from the very basics. It's cut up into parts, so you can also jump to where you might need to go.
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f49/t1...ml#post4349789

NOW! On to the main act!

Just a few questions to start, so that we can get a better picture of your friend's computer. ^^

• Are they using Windows 10?
    • You said you changed the Region of your friends computer to Japanese, but was that the only thing you set? The System Unicode Locale is what needs to be set to Japan, not the Region. ^^ If you confused the name, that's fine. Otherwise, here is a guide on how to change the System Unicode Locale: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f360/t...ml#post4219281
    • Where did you get your version of Lamento? Was it purchased, or did you download it from somewhere?
    • Did you try to use the English patch with Lamento? If so, where did you get it?
    • Where did you install Lamento to? The default location, or somewhere else?

And, if you're able to, could you post a screenshot of the folder where Lamento was installed? It's easier to diagnose if we can see the files in question, and their filesizes. ^^

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hi! I really hope someone can help me with this...

I downloaded and installed Lamento on my PC, but for some reason it won't start No matter how many times I click on the program, it kinda just loads for a while? And nothing happens

My system's language has been set to Japanese (well, I changed it in Language for non-Unicode programs, I hope that's right?), and I've been able to see the Japanese text while installing so I guess that shouldn't be the problem? At this point, I really don't know what to do next huhuhu

lamento.jpg

Here's the location of my program file:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\NitroplusCHiRAL\Lamento -BEYOND THE VOID- DVD

I'd really appreciate any help I could get!! Thanks so much in advance

EDIT: I'm running on Windows 10, btw!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I managed to get it installed with minimal issues, if anything is a bit weird it would be that I have system version 1.02 and script version 1.03.
    Only issue I have is UI isn't translated and so navigating menus/configuring the game is really annoying, is that intentional? I can save and load just fine, but who knows if a good options is being hidden by the language barrier!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by anitahegerland View Post
    I managed to get it installed with minimal issues, if anything is a bit weird it would be that I have system version 1.02 and script version 1.03.
    Only issue I have is UI isn't translated and so navigating menus/configuring the game is really annoying, is that intentional? I can save and load just fine, but who knows if a good options is being hidden by the language barrier!
    I have this same problem - the system version is 1.02, the script version is 1.03, navigation and the game runs normally, but nothing is translated at all. It is as if I am playing the Japanese original. Is there something I can do to fix this?

EDIT: I think the files I used were corrupted somehow. I uninstalled everything and reinstalled exactly following the guide here: https://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f49/t...nderstand.html . It worked out perfectly for me. Thanks y'all!
    Last edited by ZaraMikazuki; 09-24-2020 at 04:13 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by ZaraMikazuki View Post
    I have this same problem - the system version is 1.02, the script version is 1.03, navigation and the game runs normally, but nothing is translated at all. It is as if I am playing the Japanese original. Is there something I can do to fix this?

EDIT: I think the files I used were corrupted somehow. I uninstalled everything and reinstalled exactly following the guide here: https://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f49/t...nderstand.html . It worked out perfectly for me. Thanks y'all!
    I think I'll just buy the game whenever the official translation gets released, despite all the set up I did to get it working I realized I'm not in the mood to play it right now, nor do I think I'll be in the mood to go through the effort to set it all back up again in the future when I do want to play the game. So hopefully by then the official release is out and I can buy it to save myself the trouble.
    That guide does look significantly better than the one I used originally though, so thanks, hopefully more people read that one.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425