Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Asato (L9)Konoe (L2)Rai Lamento (L9)
    DS_001_leftFlower 1 (Pink)DS_001_right
    KiraraEren SnK (L2)Pikachu
    Quote Originally Posted by unconnectedjink View Post
    This one's my folder as well.

DEOS.png
    the .exe file is too large, meaning you may not have applied the nodvd patch.
    go here: BL Game AGTH Compatibility List *Updated 12/18/09* | Boys' Love Games Headquarters and do a ctrl+f for "nodvd", download the patch, and copypaste it into your folder, replacing the exe thats in there from when you installed the game. youll notice the exe in kojis folder is a smaller filesize, after applying this patch your filesize should match theirs (~780kb instead of 1000+).

(i noticed the same thing in kugatsu's screenshot too, so if youre reading this, please give it a try!)
    Last edited by Berugii92; 12-20-2015 at 10:25 AM.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kugatsu View Post
    Yeah sure! It looks pretty similar to your screenshot though. Also, not sure if this is important but the other games installed prior to updating to windows 10 still run fine, only stuff that was installed after isn't working. Thanks in advance~
    Attachment 170453

As Berugii92 mentioned, your program EXE is currently the default one included with Lamento, that requires a proper ISO mount. However, Windows 10 isn't going to cut it for that, so there is a NoDVD verison available.

But before that, I'd like to draw attention to where it was installed. You chose the default location of C:\Program Files (x86)\NitroplusCHiRAL\Lamento\, and this will give you a headache later as well when the game won't be able to save! ;_; It saves it's files in the same folder, and Windows won't let you.

Your best bet is to uninstall Lamento, re-install it and choose a different location to put the game (IE, create a new folder named C:\Games\ or just install it directly to C:\, your choice, either will work).

Once that's done, make sure you run the LmtDVDVer102 OR LmtDVDVer103 patches BEFORE anything else! They should have come with your install for the game, if not, you can find it here: Index of /patches (Do a search for "[Nitro+CHiRAL] Lamento Ver. 1.03 Patch (DVDROM).rar", and make sure it's the DVD one!) Download and run the patch on your version of Lamento.

Then follow Berugii92's steps to get the NoDVD version of the program EXE, and put that in the same folder.

And lastly, install your flavour of "nss-fullpatchver2.2.npa" and "cg-fullpatch.npa". DON'T FORGET TO RENAME THE PATCHES. They absolutely NEED to be renamed "nss-patch.npa" and "cg-patch.npa" otherwise the game won't see the patches! ^__^

The English patch, AND NoDVD Program both require the LmtDVDVer102 or LmtDVDVer103 to run. So everything should work now.
    ^^ Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by unconnectedjink View Post
    This one's my folder as well.

DEOS.png

Everything looks good for basic install. ^^ And as per what Berugii92 said above, the size of the program EXE is wrong for the NoDVD patch. Follow their instructions to download the NoDVD EXE, and place that in the same folder.

Then feel free to place the English patch in there and give it another whirl. You may have to Right-click on the program EXE, select "Properties", then in the new window that pops up, select the Compatibility tab, and check off "Run this program in compatibility mode for:" and select "Windows XP SP3". Then hit Apply and close the window.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Ahhhh omg it works now!!! Thank you soooo much Berugii92 and Kojichan!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Thank you both so much, it works now. <3<3<3<3

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hey, the link to the Vista patch isn't available. Does anyone else have another link?

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by idkreallytbh View Post
    Hey, the link to the Vista patch isn't available. Does anyone else have another link?
    Errm, Vista patch? Are you maybe talking about the NoDVD patch for Lamento? Or are you maybe talking about the Vista NoCD program for Togainu no Chi??

Well, if you're talking about the NoDVD patch for Lamento, what do you mean by the link not being available?

Berugii's link goes to another forum, so if that forum is down temporarily, here's where that forum link actually goes: Index of /patches
    Search for "[Nitro+CHiRAL] Lamento noDVD Patch (required for AGTH).rar"

Keep in mind that Lamento needs the "LmtDVDVer103" patch applied first, before using this EXE. Also, the English patch requires it as well before applying it.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

qwqIdungoofed.JPG
    I had reinstalled the game, and now I'm getting a black screen qwq...I think I done something wrong...

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by IreneHime View Post
    qwqIdungoofed.JPG
    I had reinstalled the game, and now I'm getting a black screen qwq...I think I done something wrong...

When you went through the steps to install the game, which LmtDVDVer program did you use? LmtDVDVer103, or LmtDVDVer200??

Try temporarily removing the CG and NSS Patches from the folder, and put them on your desktop to try and run the game again. If the game still gives a black screen, let me know.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

screenshot1.JPG
    I haven't used the LmtDVDVer200 , I have tried to use the 103 and I would only get a box with question marks to appear.

On the side note, I've tried taking the CG and NSS Patches but I still continue to get a black screen.

Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast