aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Excuse me, I'm new here and I'm already downloaded dmmd full english patch but... When I mount the image, the screen will show something like "The program can't start because d3dx9_42.dll is missing." Will u help me please?

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkbait View Post
    Excuse me, I'm new here and I'm already downloaded dmmd full english patch but... When I mount the image, the screen will show something like "The program can't start because d3dx9_42.dll is missing." Will u help me please?

Hello Sharkbait!

Judging from the error your posted, your computer is either running Windows 8, or an early Windows XP... I'll assume 8, in this case. XD

Windows 8 does come with a "variant" of DirectX 9, but some programs require specific files to be installed.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down...ils.aspx?id=35

You can download these files from this link, and try to run that.

May I ask which version of Windows you are running? (If it is Windows 8, is it JUST 8, 8.1, 8.xx...?)

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Thank you for replying my message immediately! Gosh u r my angel. Sorry I forgot to write it, but I think it's windows 8 pro? And after I download it, then wht should I do? Seriously, thanks!

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Well, you'd have to run that installer for DirectX 9. ^^;; Let me know if it works or not. Some people say it doesn't work, so let me know.

Also, Windows 8 (base version, pro or whatever) seemed to have some issues with games in general. There was a huge ruckus when half of peoples' Steam games stopped working, so an update patch was released in Windows 8.1 (which can be updated via Windows Update), and it fixed some issues.

There's also been many more update patches since then to stabilize Windows 8 further, so if you want, you can update that as well if you haven't already.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I'm sorry I kinda forgot to tell you, but it works! Seriously thank you so much! It works on my computer and I already played all the routes! Thank you thank you thank you!

But my sister want to play dmmd and her computer is windows 8.1 .. And I suggested her about the link you gave but it didn't work? The daemon tools I installed on my laptop didn't work on her too? What should I do???

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkbait View Post
    I'm sorry I kinda forgot to tell you, but it works! Seriously thank you so much! It works on my computer and I already played all the routes! Thank you thank you thank you!

But my sister want to play dmmd and her computer is windows 8.1 .. And I suggested her about the link you gave but it didn't work? The daemon tools I installed on my laptop didn't work on her too? What should I do???

Her problem may be different than yours, so the solution to fix it won't be the same.

What, exactly, is she experiencing for issues? How is it not working? ^^

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Umm.. I gave her the daemon tools and directX that I already installed on my laptop. However, it wouldn't work on her laptop. Is it because of the daemon tools and directX version that didn't match on her windows 8.1?

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Well, I don't know in all honesty. ^^;;; Again, are there are any error messages? Or stuff not starting or stopping...? Or is her issue the exact identical you are having?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I don't know if this question has already been answered, but when I was trying to join all the files, it said I/O Error 123. Can anyone help me with this?

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Dualoptiiciis View Post
    I don't know if this question has already been answered, but when I was trying to join all the files, it said I/O Error 123. Can anyone help me with this?
    Hello Dualoptiiciis! ^_^

First things first, where did you download all the individual parts for DMMd? Was it here, from Aarinfantasy, or another website? Also, how many pieces of the file do you have in total?

Second, if HJSplit is giving you problems, you can always try 7-Zip. It has a built-in method for extracting files from split files, so it might be easier to use for things like this. Just open up the first file, and you can extract the files from there.

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast