aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Neji (L2)Ashura (L9)Sakura Li (L9)
    Kyoko Hori (L1)Heart 1 (Blue)Miyamura Izumi (L1)
    Amon Koutarou (L1)Tatsuyuki Ooyamato (L4)Yoshimura (L8)

Username: laive
    Who made it: khoakhung
    Reason: the colors used are soft and...hmm....gentle? it gives me a warm and sweet feeling everytime i look at it
    Banner:

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Abe (L2)Spacer 1Mihashi (L2)
    Tajima (L1)Spacer 1Hanai (L1)
    (S099) Dick BurnfordKuroneko (L2)Cerulean (Battle Lover Cerulean) (L4)
    Username: chixm8
    Who made it:
    (if known) sumire007
    Reason: This is my very first set I got in this forum. I cannot resist on the adorable sleeping faces of my favorite pair in Junjou Romantica. The colors really match on the atmosphere of the picture. The fonts used are perfect and has a not-so-typical border.
    Banner:

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Chris Yuu Takigawa (L6)Furuya Satoru (L6)Miyuki Kazuya (L6)
    Miyuki Kazuya (L7)Sawamura Eijun (L6)Haruichi Kominato (L6)
    Asami (L12)Jōichirō Yukihira (L9)Yata Misaki (L11)

Username: koukou710
    Who made it: Flei
    Reason: DBZ has always been my favorite fandom, and Vegeta my favorite character! He's just so badass! He's a cheeky cocky bastard, and Flei did an amazing job at conveying those traits in the sig! I'll cherish it forever!
    Banner:

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Deadpool (L9)Magnus Bane (L8)Jian Yi (L9)
    Haruki Nakayama (L10)(Event) Forum - Ritsuka Uenoyama(Event) Forum - Mafuyu Sato
    Byakuroku (L10)Kyouichi (L8)Kira Sumeragi (L5)

Username: ellymate
    Who made it: crisislover
    Reason: Even thus if i remember correcly this is my tird sig i got on AF, i can say that this is my first that i bought in an auction!!!!! Since then i can't say i've wanted another one...i do haveother sigs i got throught Rainbow hearts which i totally adore, but this one knocked me out!
    I totally admire the artstyle, ideas and uniqueness of crisis...i love my colorful set, for me it stood out from all of the other sigs through it's vivd colors and theme! perfect match for me, perfect skills, is something that represents me
    love it and admire the artist!!!!
    Banner:

Yaoi Fan

Savings

Kyouichi (L8)Yashiro STWH (L9)Shima (L7)
    Imagase (L8)Doumeki STWH (L9)Togawa (L7)
    (S036) Kaneki Ken(S042) Murasakibara AtsushiFlower 1 (Pink)

Username: TheDusty
    Who made it: ritar
    Reason: My first pairing, crack, and animated sig, all in one! And really, there's nothing else I can say about this masterpiece. It speaks for itself.
    Banner:

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Flower 1 (Pink)(S053) Victor NikiforovFlower 1 (Pink)
    Spacer 1Spacer 1Spacer 1
    (S061) Setagawa Masahiro(S054) Prompto Argentum(S055) Doumeki

Username: kinsugi
    Who made it: Nouche
    Reason:
    Sometimes the first sight of a sig grabs me by the throat and won't let go, and if it's in an auction, I immediately know I'll fight for it to the end. This hypnotic beauty by Nouche hit hard. Mesmerized, I couldn't stop staring at it! When I won it and wore it, I didn't want to take it off, in spite of a long waiting queue of bishies crying to be shown.
    Banner: Free Voice (Fukawa) by Nouche

It was impossible to choose a single favorite among so many.
    Oh, look, I'm wearing another, hei's amazing Dante! ♥
    ...although Twinstar may keep this thread open to the end of my waiting queue!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Kagami KnB (L8)Kise (L8)Sebastian (L8)
    Canale (L9)Tetsuya (L5)Saionji (L7)
    Nanjo (L3)(S038) Hazuki(S039) Yuzu (adult)
    Username: sweetmaro
    Who made it: YukiKuran
    Reason: I really really love this sig. it's so beautiful and even though I don't know who's that character in it or from which Anime yet, I just couldn't resist it, it's so adorable and very cute
    Banner:

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Itachi (L10)Sasuke (L12)Naruto (Kyuubi) (L10)
    Griffith (L1)Star 1 (Silver)Guts (L1)
    Adachi (L4)Heart 4 (Rainbow)Kurosawa (L4)

Username: darkfaith
    Who made it: MoodySan
    Reason:
    I love all my sigs so I can't pick just one favorite. This sig is the first sig I got. My first sig gift in the forums and it was a kind and very sweet gift from the Secret Santa event. I am very grateful and so happy to receive this beautiful sig! I love Itachi & Sasuke, I love the pic and the quote!
    Banner:

Yaoi Devotee
    Savings

Aizawa (L5)Dio Brando (L1)Jonathan Joestar (L6)
    Sesshoumaru (L10)Mitsui (L1)Rukawa (L8)
    Nonami (L9)Oga (L1)Furuichi (L5)
    Username: Faina (old un, Painappuru, on the sig)
    Who made it: mel.on
    Reason: This was everything I wanted four years ago and I still love it, it's very pretty. I especially like the bubbles, haha. Also, Tenipuri forever!
    Banner:

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Abel (L1)Fei Long (L2)Ruruka (L4)
    Asami (L10)(S013) Akihito(S005) Valdrigue
    (S009) HaviPikachuHavi (L6)

Username: pugsley

Who made it: lynixe

Reason: My favorite two Yaoi characters are Fei Long Liu and Asami Ryuichi from Yamane Ayano's Viewfinder manga series, and that is who these two are. They are not normally a couple, and really, I cannot see them as one permanently, but perhaps they will just have an occasional "relieve-stress" sex time together, yet, even besides that, I really wanted a banner and matching icon of these two, because they are so intriguing, dangerous, and definitely, sexy!! \ (。◕‿◕。) /

I really love this specific picture of the two of them, it was when Asami went to Hong Kong to rescue his love/obsession, Takaba Akihito, from Fei Long, and he, surprisingly, was able to sneak up on the Dragon (Fei Long) with a gun, which is a rather unbelievable thing to happen.

I love that "look" on Fei Long's face, which seems to be a mixture of pure surprise and a bit of hatred, and he also seems to be thinking: "How in the hell did I let my guard down enough to let anyone, let alone, Asami, my greatest enemy, sneak up on me!!??"

Fei Long has considered Asami his greatest enemy of all time, but in the end, we actually find out that he believes that he is in love with Asami, or rather, it seems to be that he has a desire to be loved, and Fei Long seems to have thought that perhaps Asami was the man to do that, but in reality, Asami loves no one but Takaba, and Fei Long is meant to be with Yoh!!
    (o';'o)

I also really love the background that lynixe put on the Signature: The chains definitely show how Fei Long and Asami are forever-chained together through the things that had occurred in their past, but also the things that they have done to each other in their present, and what will occur in their future, no matter whether they are in a sexual relationship or not.

All of their actions have certainly caused this strong-unbreakable bonded chain that has woven itself around Fei Long and Asami, and no matter what they do, whether good or bad, will ever break the chains that bind them together, since it is based on both their good and bad actions.

Banner:

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast