aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Flurry of Dancing Flames

following Victuri and Otayuri to all their performances to watch their cute moments together ♥
    Savings

Midoriya Izuku (L3)Bakugou (L3)Todoroki Shouto (L3)
    Otabek Altin (L8)Yuri Plisetsky (L9)Otabek Altin (L9)
    Axel (L10)(S096) Rei Izumi(S099) Dick Burnford

Fav Sig Banner Contest

Welcome to my new special contest. This will be much like the other ones I've been running to give out free points, but I will also be giving out new event cards. As you may have noticed, I have submitted two new cards for this event.

Rules

-Anyone can enter (even staff)
    -Post your fav set/sig banner that someone has given/made for you for the forum (if you don't have one at all, you can post your fav banner that someone is using and why you like it. Make sure not to claim it as yours).
    -Give a brief reason why it's your fav.
    -Winners will be chosen at random using a number generator based on post #'s.
    -Only post once, you are NOT allowed to post again even if you make a mistake.
    -No 18+ banners, must follow forum rules. Banners must be a max of 500x250 in size.
    -Don't need to use spoiler tags but can if you want.
    -Winners will be announced at the end of the contest.

Form
    HTML Code:
    [B]Username:[/B]
    [B]Who made it:[/B] (if known)
    [B]Reason:[/B] why you like it
    [B]Banner:[/B] 
    [IMG]banner link here[/IMG]
    Example

Username: Twinstar
    Who made it: darkerhei
    Reason: This is one I was given a long time ago but it is still one of my favs. I love the colors and how their faces were focused on to show their emotion.
    Banner:

Prizes
    There will be 10 lucky winners who get to choose one of those two cards. (so either Morinaga or Tatsumi)
    One grand prize winner will win both.

-Everyone will get 50,000

Deadline

July 13th 8pm EST --> countdown

EDIT (July 10th) from aarinfantasy: This contest will be Open till further notice because Twinstar has no internet at home and will not be able to be online much till at least after July 19th.

Any questions or concerns, please vm or pm me only. Do not post it here.
    Last edited by Twinstar; 07-24-2013 at 11:45 AM.

xryuchan6927
    Username: xryuchan6927
    Who made it: crisislover
    Reason: This was the first set with a matching profile layout that I won in one of her previous auctions. I absolutely love how the colors matches everything but why I love it the most was because I've seen the original work of this before I've seen this banner and I really like this artist's art style, so I'm pretty happy to have it as a forum banner.
    Banner:

Extreme Yaoi Guru

on the rooftop of Namimori Middle School with my husband
    Savings

Hibari (L1)Hibari (L8)Hibari (L3)
    Hibari (L7)Hibari (L10)Hibari (L4)
    Hibari (L6)Hibari (L9)Hibari (chibi) (L9)

Username: laketica
    Who made it: Schneider
    Reason: The light colors and the glow the set has overall... it melds together so well, and not to mention, the original artwork is beautiful too. Sch made the effects really work with the picture, and it's just comfortable to look at. =)
    Banner:

I... I... I almost cried out of frustration of trying to pick just one sig. >< But ahh, event cards!!! If only I could offer those in my sig contest. XD I'm just not cool enough. =P Thank you for the contest and the chance to win an event card!!!

Fun fact: Dronedarone has had recent case reports of hepatic failure, renal failure, lung toxicity, etc... lalala...

Yaoi Devotee

Savings

DS_003_(1)topleftDS_003_(2)topmiddleDS_003_(3)topright
    DS_003_(4)bottomleftDS_003_(5)bottommiddleDS_003_(6)bottomright
    Amon Koutarou (L9)Norio (L2)Kaneki Ken (white hair) (L9)

Username: ZoeSazuma
    Who made it: HokaHoka
    Reason: Even though I haven't worn this one yet, Ja'far is one of my favorite characters (my favorite in Magi) and I love the darker colors of this set.
    Banner:

Yaoi Lover
    in Bya-chan's room, under At-chan's bed, behind Hyde-sama's back
    Savings

(S087) Miyano Yoshikazu(S086) Sasaki ShuumeiMiyano Yoshikazu (L2)
    DS_002_(4)bottomleftSasaki Shuumei (L2)DS_002_(6)bottomright
    Spacer 1DS_002_(3)toprightSpacer 1

Username: crazy_little_crow
    Who made it: ritar
    Reason:
    After several unsuccessful stalking attempts, writing reps under obscure pseudonym, I took advantage of my special naive friend ritar who agreed to make a set for me x3 Back then I was and if I think about - I still am positively obsessed with Kusuruiri and after the set was ready I was practically speechless. I love the set far too much not to consider it a crime. I love the colour scheme and the contast betweеn the blue and the pinkish. And ritar even kept the fish! (⌐■_■)

PS It somehow survived after the death of my hard drive and proved to be even more awesome than I thought it is *-* (though, I still miss a great part of my old sets *sob*)

Signature:

Yaoi Devotee

Savings

DS_005_leftFuji (L6)DS_005_right
    Mikoshiba Mikoto (L6)Mikoshiba Mikoto (L6)Mikoshiba Mikoto (L6)
    Aomine (L13)MabelMikoshiba Mikoto (L6)

Username: peilicanhelican
    Who made it: ritar
    Reason: No bishis here. This set by ritar is of (of course) a Pokemon I love this set because I love the way it is so adorably eerie. She even stuck the little ghost in there when I said I wanted something for Halloween. I love the colors in this set and i love how it kind of gives off a fiery feel. I absolutely love the way she pulled the sig together because if you had told me this was how it would turn out before hand, I would have laughed at you since the original picture didn't really feel like this at all (it was just adorable XD).
    Banner:

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Shinohara Keiji (L13)Togawa (L7)Tsubaki (L4)
    (S024) AsanoShima (L7)Zaki (L1)
    Sakuragi Hanamichi (L6)(S042) Murasakibara AtsushiNicolas Brown (L9)

Username: audiopain86
    Who made it:
    Mordor
    Reason:
    I love this particular image, it's so cool and full of tension, these two guys are among my favourite Crows characters, and I just love the background Mordor made! It's so cool and fits perfectly!
    Banner:

Yaoi Legend
    Savings

Vincent (L4)Italy (L3)Koujaku (L6)
    Cloud (L4)Lelouch (L9)Doumeki (L4)
    Miyaji Kiyoshi (L3)Zack (L8)Squalo (L6)

Username: Kumoshi
    Who made it: lynixe
    Reason: Right off the bat I have a bias for it because it's one of my favorite pairings from one of my favorite series (BBC's Sherlock) xD But I also love the colors and how the characters blend into the background as though they're a part of a starry sky. I also like the clocks since time was an important motif in some Sherlock episodes (had to solve the case within a time limit or someone would die, for example). And in this case, even if the font used for the text is not all that easy to read, it works well for this set because it gives it more of a mysterious feel.
    Banner:

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Tanaka Ryuunosuke (L8)Spacer 1Spacer 1
    Spacer 1Spacer 1Spacer 1
    Lady Gaga (L1)Spacer 1Naruko Shoukichi (L9)
    Username: ritar
    Who made it: Nouche
    Reason: Ok, I gotta tell that I have tons of "fave" signatures but this one ownes them all in a way with its uniqueness. When i first saw it I actually freaked out. >D It's a pretty browesome and bizarre beauty. Eats yer soul and takes you in and OMG. The eyes. THE FRICKEN EYES!!! *screams and points at them* Oh...and I like dark and red together.
    Banner:

Yaoi Legend

~IN MY VERY OWN "LA LA LAND" TAMING HIBARI AND MUKURO~
    Savings

Vietnam (L10)(Event) Forum - KiseAmerica (L10)
    Sebastian (L13)Fei Long (L8)Sebastian (L13)
    (S058) MayaAsami (L12)(S055) Doumeki

Username: HEEDLESS
    Who made it:
    Lynixe, the Beloved Mushroom
    Reason:
    I love this particular pic of Fei~ because it shows his FEARLESS/fullness of tension of being the Bashe's Leader; and I just love the background that Mushroom has done~ It's beautiful and it fits perfectly~
    Banner:

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast